Hi Everyone,

Early thanks for any inputs given. So I am in quite a conundrum. Basically me and my gf had a falling out about two months ago where i completely cut off contact with her due to various annoyances that I had with her. During our very short two week break I went on dating apps and basically found a girl that looks like a kpop idol. She just recently got out of a very long term relationship and said I am the only guy other than her ex that she has been with. The sex has been incredible and on top of that she has an amazing personality in contrast to my gf. After sex she gives me massages (not requested, i actually hate massages) offers to drive to pick me up or even take the bus, buys me food without asking etc.... I have basically been seeing this girl and my ex gf/w.e she is at the same time as this girl. I basically sneak around and only see her during week nights or for booty calls on weekends after 12. I am insanely infatuated with her to the point i cant even feel anything for my current relationship. The problem is this, she sends mixed signals. She always asks me to sleep over (which i decline) but at the same time says she is unsure of what she wants due to her recent break up and says she wants no marriage or kids. Like an idiot i said i would want kids in the future and should probably slow down whatever we are doing if we have different life goals. After that she has been more distant in texting and i feel like I am getting played. Wtf do I do? I am developing insane oneitis for this girl and i havent felt like this since high school. Do i even consider going back to my current girlfriend?> Or do i completely crash and burn with the new girl?