First of all please call me out on my shit if you see anything that screams "this guy is a pussy". Context: I've been in uni since september of 2021 and have only been in person recently (mental health has been great in the past 2 weeks, since I found the red pill and self improvement habits). Most people either don't come to lectures or come do work and leave, there are mask mandates (for uni). There is this girl I like but I've gotten unlucky the past few times, the first time I came late and couldn't sit next to her, the next time she came to class after me. So I'm wondering what the best approach would be in this case? e.g. if she comes to class after me do I start a random conversation (ik some of the extra curriculars she's in, and she's a year older)? do I sit close to the door in case she comes late and has to sit next to me? do I talk to her during the break? I'm definitely overthinking this, but some friends of mine have told me just cold approach her, others have said that's autistic asf and that I should talk to her casually first, in which case I'd need to make my own luck. I wouldn't care as much but from what I've seen from her she has many qualities I'd look for in an LTR. Any insight on how to proceed and suppress my doubts would be incredibly appreciated.