Dudes,

This situation is relatively more complex than average for me so looking to get second opinions on strategy.

Background:

Was in LA for a podcast, stayed with a successful buddy whose girlfriend has bunches of hot influencery type hot LA chick friends. Went out one night and met her friend Jessica at dinner. Locked eyes, sat next to her, told I wanted her in the first 30 seconds, fireworks from then on. Problem was she already had some other guy coming to dinner that I later picked up she just uses to get her friends free drugs. Didn't pursue by any means and just gamed other chicks all night, she was watching the whole time. Approached me at one point when the dude left and said she'll fuck it up if she leaves him tonight but wants me to stay in town another night. She's pretty fucking hot so I was considering it.

The next morning my buddies gf facetimes me with her and they convinced me to push my flight back a day and spend Sunday with them. So I hang with them all day, she tells me to move my shit to her place and stay with her that night so I do. Whole day she's speaking overtly sexual towards me talking about fucking later, as am I. Myself and one of their other girlfriends (who was staying with her from out of town that weekend) go back to her place that night. I take my shit to her room and she asks me what mood lighting I want to fuck in later, I said red.

Here's where things didn't go well. We do dinner and a movie on the couch with her friend still drinking. Midway through the movie I look over and they're both passed out. I was exhausted as well and wasn't going to try and wake this chick up to fuck so I just go to her bed and pass out. Wake up the next morning to catch my flight and on the way out say our goodbyes. Didn't ask for the number bc I wasn't go to pursue since we didn't fuck. Only way it would work is if she comes to me.

Context on this girl: She's 28 (as am I) a hard 9, hard slut, and is 5 months out of a divorce with some guy my buddy told me is a billionaires son which is how she owns her own place two blocks off venice beach. She was openly talking about her divorce and open with me in general. Told me about the game she's running with different states with different guys in different states, etc. This chick is a shark.

Then next week once I'm home my buddies gf adds her to a group text I had with my buddies gf and some of her other friends. She starts making comments to insinuate her interest in me as an attempt to get me to go after it. I don't take the bait and just send short witty texts. A week later she's texting me directly directly in the group I flirt a bit and then go dark - this chick is used to every dude simping for her. A week later she really goes after me and I tell her if she wants it she needs to come visit, she agrees and I text her directly.

Texting her directly turns into a game of her randomly going dark for days, I never double text and she always hits me back a few days later. Her entire game up to this point has been trying to get me to simp and it's evident she's very insecure. She then is telling me to pick a weekend and she'll fly out. I tell her let's facetime one night this week and plan it out, she cancels that 15 minutes before and I just respond "sad". She facetimes me that weekend out of the blue and tries to convince me to come to coachella with her and all their friends, told her I would think about it. She texts me the following week again and then her friends all start texting the group text to try to convince me. I hammered out the logistics with her and it worked so booked flights. The plan is I'm flying in the Thursday night before Coachella and staying with her, working from her place Friday, and then her and I are driving separate from their friends and meeting them all out at Coachella, then her and I are leaving early on Sunday bc unlike their friends I'm busy.

So my question is how to play this. This girl is shit testing non-stop and I have no clue what kind of shit she'll pull over our two days together at a festival. My strategy is - dinner and drinks Thursday night when I get in, smash her like there's no tomorrow. Smash a bunch the next day before we leave and once we get to coachella, lay off hard and just enjoy myself so she'll be chasing the whole time. It's a crew of like 8 people at our airbnb with only 2 beds and 2 couch beds so it'll be tight quarters. I'm not hung up on this chick, I'm just trying to think through this situation so it goes swell. Worst case scenario I'll bang another chick I meet coachella if she starts acting sketch.

Give me your thoughts fellas.