Honestly one of my hotter dates, Met on tinder, quickly moved to messages and set up a yoga date. I know already starting off bad. She lives within 5 minutes of me on campus, so i picked her up. The place was 25 mins away, which led to a lot of talking and no kino while i drove. Second mistake.

We get there and the yoga class is more serious, with many reoccurring customers and a serious instructor. I had never done yoga so it was honestly terrible and lasted around an hour with barely any talking lol.

I then drove us back to her place and didn't escalate or even attempt, dropped her off and left. I know the yoga part was one of the worst dates i've been on, but she talked a-lot in the car and was into our conversations.

I let two days go by and she doesn't reach out. I send her a text on the 3rd day saying "Yoga was a little more serious than expected, Let's set up something more relaxed." To no response. It has now be 4 days since i texted her.

Feedback on date? Hard next her and delete number? This made me realize how much easier coffee/drinks downtown are, 15 min walk back to my place.