Hi, A girl I hooked up with once has been talking to me lately and we made out again and started to head towards hooking up and we were going to go out for dinner. We both happened to be in the same spot and we were messaging each other but she was too lazy to put in effort to walk over to say Hi to me when in the same venue (it was super packed and she was likely with guys) That night, when I was leaving I said wow coulda say hi loser She then messaged in the morning all regretful saying Omg no what... that was ur fault I put her on read, didn't respond and I got a barrage of texts... "Are u alive" "Are u ignoring me" "Are u actually ignoring me from this just casue I didnt come over to see you" "Ur rude"

I only froze her out for 36 hours or so and said I was busy with a work thing all day and my phone was dead so I didnt see this since I never ignore her this long, nor has she to me.

She has a lot of pride so she will likely punish me for this behaviour as when she shows signs of interest I can tell she pulls back every time. So now that she has put herself out there, she is going to likely go cold etc.

On the one hand, she definitely thought I would never text her again, on the other hand I didn't want to come across as butt hurt but given the way we've been talking lately its weird not coming over to say hi when we are in the same venue for 3 hours (legit). I was talking to other girls so big deal but its just odd.

Anyways - for soft nexting.... what did I do wrong and how do I move forward if she is unhappy etc. Do I just give it space and try to ask her out in a few days or --?

Thanks for advice in advance.