Hello,

I have this coworker who's a bit younger than me, but really attractive. I'm acting aloof and trying to not play too much into things because I'm cautious about everything in the #metoo era.

She's a very closed off person and doesn't open up to much people but she has personal conversations where she tells me more about herself than others. She once told me she's very weird with emotions and the way she shows she cares for someone is to cook for them. She surprised me at work with a nice homecooked meal on her day off. She also seems to be the one initiating all of the texting.

We've been a bit flirty with each other, but recently she went out on a few dates with a guy that looks very similar to me. She's told other coworkers that she's been seeing a guy friend for a few "dates" and she tells them to not say anything to me. She really goes out of the way to not mention that she is seeing a guy around me. She's been actively hiding it.

I'd like to get somewhere with this girl, should I just pull back and do my own thing and let the other guy friendzone himself? I believe I still need to be actively chatting her up but not going out of my way to give attention in case she is playing me for attention.

I've also thought about just asking to meetup somewhere outside of work to isolate her and then build up physically to see how that goes.

Any ideas?