Hey, i totaly agree with this : " Women aren't shamed just because it's easy.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Men are the gatekeepers of commitment. Therefore we can use sexual history to make inferences about a person's value as a partner.

If a man has had many sexual partners, it is reasonable to assume that he possesses the qualities that make him attractive to women, and so he is praised. If he is a virgin, most would assume it is because he lack the qualities that women find attractive, and so he is shamed.

With women, it's not about the amount sex; it's about the lack of commitment. If a woman has had many sexual partners, it means that not very men have committed to her (i.e. she's been pumped and dumped a lot). And so we infer that a woman who has had many sexual partners lacks the qualities that make a man want to commit to her (i.e. she's bad relationship material)."

But what do you answer to girls saying that they fucked with those guys only for they physiological need of sex. Or to girls saying they USED those guys and didn't want to commit anyway, that they were in control and were only FWB ?

Thanks