I can say guy have interesting point and sound initailly redpilled.

Independence is the key to true love and long-lasting relationships. Want to lower the divorce rate by 90%? Teach people to become independent. It’s not just a BPD issue you’re talking about, it’s a society issue. This age has more and more broken relationships than ever before.

Lmao yeah I mean this is actually what I teach right here when it comes to dating 101. Most guys make the mistake of chasing the girl thye want right out of their life before she even commits, lmao. It’s a major problem, but corrected easily when you understand WHY you must be patient and let the person come to you. One girl who’s like this once told me that it’s fine to call or leave a text, but just leave it at that and simply let her take her time to respond to you. And I’ve been doing that ever since, and it’s never let me down. I’ve seen guys text their way right out of a potential great relationship all because they were impatient :)

https://www.reignitethefire.net/bpd-relationship-stages-love-evolves/

Then I see his comment [ Rick says 04/20/2015 at 8:32 pm] and see he is not so repilled, but to some extent his point advocates RP with women in general.

A: We separated in November due to her affair and now she is trying really hard to get me to get back with her. Due to her affair being with a coworker at work and her desire to work things out with me is it acceptable to ask her to leave her job or at the minimum transfer to another office?

R: I personally wouldn’t make the work thing a big deal. The fact that they’re around each other every day is actually probably why they split up. Notice how she never sees you and now she wants you. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, hence why I teach people to not text everyday, definitely not hang out every day, etc. Good work though man, keep it up. Don’t stop even if you get her back.

Finally comment from policeman that seemingly educate himself afterhours:

Rick, this is a really good article, I think the best work you’ve done (that I have read).

I would like to expand on BPD and how people that display those traits Think.

The DSVM-IV classifies Cluster B traits (including BPD) as “high functioning”, and “low functioning”.

In my 17 year police career, I routinely encountered a certain core of individuals who, I would consider low functioning. These folks just couldn’t seem to get it together. They couldn’t keep a job, couldn’t have stable communication with interactions with even total strangers. In effect they are completely unaware of themselves and how they affect the world around them. These types are not what I’m addressing though.

What I’m addressing here is the “high functioning”dynamic. These are people who are AWARE of the affect they have with people they interact with. They hold down jobs and many times succeed with them. They have good friends and can always present themselves well to others.

There is a deeper problem though. It’s what is known as the “Dark Triad”. These traits are brought about in your partner by your neediness or codependancy, however, IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!!! Again, how you present yourself as needy is your responsibility, but it’s your partners lack of integrity to use that vulnerability as an opportunity to abuse you by acting out in such negative ways.

To develop what you teach, which is stoicism (to the extreme), is just as manipulative as the BPD’er is. No human being can be so stoic as to never display intimacy. That would be inhuman and merely like an automaton.

What I’m learning is that I need to learn to “read” people’s emotional state at any given moment, and respond correctly, as to the emotional state of the other. Study how women give “shit tests”, and what they really want from you when they give them. One further point I’ve discovered about shot tests. It’s not gender specific. Both genders do it, but they come from different reference points. BPD is inherently a feminine trait, and men who display it have been somehow femonized.