Like 4 months ago i broke up with my LTR of 2 years. Im over her, fucked other chicks and gains have been made.

Im trying to keep it short and just want to know what your reaction would have been.

I was a this birthdayparty from this guy, who recently betrayed his girlfriend (but they got over it blabla).

The girl he betrayed her with was also at this party and my girlfriend asked me to not comment in front of him or his gf on it. And i didnt.

This male cunt, the guy whoms birthday it was, was the only person who wasnt drinking. I drunk a little bit and chatted with him about a girl at this party i found cute (girlfriend knows i also have my eyes sometimes on other women, accepted the idea of threesome a few days ago and told me to look for a pontential girl).

Then while i stood between my girlfriend he came up to me and said "the girl you are finding hot is leaving now."

Girlfriend got instant pissed, i told him that in my circle such an action would have at least resulted in an slap and then this 32 year old cunt ran over the party telling people i want to beat him up.

Broke up with girl at the same evening. Regret nothing.