Most gym workout routines will lead you to achieve some sort of aesthetic body if you stick to them for long enough while following a decent diet.

However, most routines are not optimized for raising your sexual market value. Most of them almost ignore important aesthetic muscles ( such as the neck ) and do not emphasize other muscle groups strongly enough ( such as the abs ).

I made below a brief list of what you should be doing in the gym if your priority is to get more attractive to women. I tried not to include things that would be too obvious for someone who has already been working out for some time. Let me know if you disagree or have something important to add.

1) Stay natural. Steroids were made to make you stronger, not more sexually desirable. Most of the times these two things overlap, but when they don't... you end up strong and ugly.

2) Direct ab work with weight progression for all ab muscles, including lower abs. Don't ignore cable crunches. This includes reverse cable crunches.

3) Lower your body fat percentage to the six pack abs range. You don't have to go single-digit but going higher than 15% is usually not attractive to women.

4) Weighted neck extensions with a proper head harness ( a bench is fine but still suboptimal ).

5) Side lateral raises. Make sure you are not cheating at this exercise. Do one arm at a time. Avoid plain simple side lateral raises, do egyptian lateral raises or the one-and-a-half rep version.

6) Do shrugs. Don't go too heavy, you want to reach full extension.