Hi guys, this is my first post. I have been putting it off but I have been doing NoFap for a week now and i guess my confidence is boosting.. I will try and keep it as short and sweet as i can cause i know there's loads of posts.

Context -

I have only had 3 female friends. One of the friends turned into my first ever sexual relationship, we were together for 3 years. Relationship got rocky because i was progressing in life which made her feel shitty, eventually decided to break up cause I felt like she was only dragging me down.

We have been FWB for about a year and a half now but i'm slowly getting abit tired of it and crave someone else but don't wanna be left with nobody. I have had one other quick fling about a year ago but she wasn't really anything to brag about at all, just a work skag. None of this required any real game as the girls weren't exactly hard to obtain.

I started reading TRP, bought the rational male, gymming and eating loads, but felt like I was reading too much and doing too little. Have been building my SMV but girls seem to not be interested when i've been clubbing, whilst people around me are sorted. Necked on with one but i think it was for validation and another told me i'm too old, i'm nearly 24. Told me "aren't men at your age wanting to settle down".

I have tried putting an online profile up but only got uggers so maybe the profile is strong enough. Even then, i wouldn't now what to say or where to start. Overthinking is a big problem which I am overcoming.

I feel like an autist but i know i'm not really, just have a lack of experience talking to women and have no idea how to build an emotional connection, wouldn't say empathy is my forte. I am great with people who can talk to me which i can reflect on, but have problems being the conversation starter - a vital necessity to the mysterious 'game'?

-get to the point m8

Guess the questions to ask is, should i let this FWB go and go full monk mode? Will semen retention and Nofap help with boosting confidence? How do i take good OLD pics when nobody can take the pics for you and what is the best advice to feel confident talking to women? Really feel like time is running out and i don't wanna become old and regret not changing my life cause i really wanna spin plates and live my best life!

Thanks lads, peace