I have literally never approached a girl sober in my life before today; ugly, hot, nothing. I noticed that she had been looking at me a few times, and I have had huge regret before when things like this have happened before and I didn't at least try, so this time I swallowed my fear and did it.

My idea was to say "I caught you looking at me earlier" in a cheeky way - The problem is, I was nervous so didn't smile and definitely came across as confrontational instead lmao, like I was saying it to a guy. She ended up looking uncomfortable and it wasn't going well, so I just said "you don't have to talk to me if you don't want", and she went.

I'm worried now that I have been labelled a creep etc at my gym, fuck lol. I see why they say don't approach at your gym.

On the other hand, I had the balls to go up to the hottest girl there and talk to her, which is pretty huge as it's my first ever cold approach.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that there were other people around too, which of course adds to the nerves - overall I'm pretty proud that I did it.