Quick background. I'm M32, no kids, good income, and in recovery from my blue pill/beta past. About 5 months ago I hit it off pretty well with a 25yr old (solid 8) at party with mutual friends. She works night shift so she came very late so I didn't initially start talking to her till about 3am and I was dead tired. Didn't have the energy to stay much longer so left it at that and didn't really think much about it till I saw her again a few months after. This second time I saw her was again at mutual friends' event (at a bar) and we hit it off well again this time I did manage to make out with her. The problem is I was pretty drunk (so was she) and I for the life of me don't remember what happened and why I didn't leave the bar with her. We exchanged numbers so I messaged her 2 days later and asked her out to happy hour. She said sure but she was leaving for out of town so it didn't happen. We maintained communication through the next few days.

This is where it's clear that I had a full-blown relapse and went pure beta. I did not re-mention the happy hour or try to pick another date after that week vacation she was out or just pick a different wkd right after she declined. My bluepill mindset assumed she would make a move and brink it up. Didn't happen and the conversation eventually died. It's now been about 2.5 months since we messaged each other directly but have sent snaps (snapchat) to each other every week or so since.

I'm conflicted if I should just let this go and wait till the next time I come across her through a mutual friends' party? (and focus on other options). Or just straight up message her and ask her if she's still down for happy hour? (Despite the time gap)

I'm afraid it comes off desperate texting someone out of the blue for happy hour/date when it's been 2.5 months but at the same time I know I'm blowing it acting like a teenager by only maintaining useless communication through occasional pictures on snapchat.

Can this be fixed? Am I missing other beta decisions that I made?

-Thanks P