I'll try to keep this as to the point as possible.

About Me -23 years old -Consuming RedPill content since 2019. (Gone through the phases of RedPill rage and acceptance). -Just graduated from University working a full-time job + part-time on the weekends (60-70 hours a week) -South Asian Cultural Background

The Situation -Started seeing a female in July -Played to the BOOK in terms of dating strategy -Never compliment her -Never be too available (see her once every two/three weeks) -Low budget dates -Masculine frame maintained the best I could -Minimal contact outside of in person dates -Kept her interested by making her invest her time. (She will ALWAYS travel 2 cities to see me EVERY TIME).

The Results -She initiated contact 70%-80% of the time. -She brought up the “what are we?” conversation first (to which I said I’d talk about later). -Very feminine natured – Never argued or complained -Took her virginity -I get showered with compliments over my physique and work ethic (I’m also pretty lean, fit, 6’1).

The issue I don’t know where I broke frame, or what I did to fuck the situation up. The only mistake I remember making was agreeing to be exclusive.

Fast forward to a while ago, she didn’t text me for 2 full weeks. I obviously know how to deal with pull backs, so I pulled back harder, and she texted me first to check in on me. However lately, she’s been pulling back a lot more, replying to my texts late (where previously I’d always reply a day or two late and she’d reply within a few hours).

I know for a fact she’s not even 10% as busy as me. She’s still in school (fully from home) and only works 8 hours a week, so she’s playing games. How do I get her to submit, or “punish her” for this behavior?