I feel like I’m going crazy, it’s like the world is closing in around us. Almost every manosphere subreddit has been squashed, the remaining ones may as well be bluepilled as even the men in those subs will downvote and report you for even alluding to anything TRP. Most of the mods on Reddit are leftist twats who censor anything even remotely right leaning or critical of feminism.

The misandrist witch hunt has gotten so out of control that now any and all mention of men’s rights or criticism of toxic feminist double standards gets lumped together and brandished as “incel” ideology in an effort to shame and socially malign those who dare question female privilege.

My question is where does it stop? Enough is enough. I’ve heard people argue that the assault on masculinity is a good recruiting tool but all I see are white knights and simps jumping on the bandwagon to play it safe or win favor. The handful of us standing firm are being shoved further and in further into the corner, to where I believe this may be the last bastion of free speech on the web. Please tell me I’m wrong.