I am very confused about this situation. I have been with this girl for over 10 months now she is not my girlfriend but we do everything that youd do in LTR.

So over the past month now or so, she has been telling me " i love you " way more and more and constantly texting me, about 7+ times daily and saying she misses me etc. I dont show her too much affection or give her a lot of attention when were not together but when we meet up usually we spend 2-3 days a week together then i take a week off. 2 weeks on 1 week off, i show her a good amount of affection and i give her a good time. She likes it and i like it too, we have a great connection together.

However, im really confused about this constant affection... Its not that i dont like it, i just think its too much a little and it seems like love bombing? or maybe im stupid? She hasnt been like this before only recently.. maybe its because i always keep my frame and i do play quite a bit of dread on her but id like to get some opinions please.