Hey guys so my gf (20 years old) left late August to study abroad in South Korea, its been a little less under 2 weeks and I am starting to have some differing thoughts about it...

She will come back around mid December and I am wondering if you guys think it is a good idea to wait it out, since it is only around 4 months or just end it in good terms. I am not really sure what to do, I love her a lot and have a high sense of respect towards her but I am wondering if this LDR thing will put our relationship in jeopardy and I am kind of afraid of what will happen when she is out on the bars. I am not too sure if this is a red flag but she seems overly excited to go out to bars and get drunk, and says she cannot wait to make new "friends". Am I looking too much into this or are my worries reasonable?

There was also an incident awhile ago when we were not official when she went on a date with some dude on Tinder and stated that if it was not for the fact that he didn't want to, then they would have had sex. She said this happened bc I would take longer to respond to her replies and thought I was losing interest, she didn't mention this until later now that we are official.

Is this something to worry about?