I'll try to keep it as concise as possible.

Background;

• Was bullied throughout my teenage years, got a little worse when I was 16-18 and it shattered my confidence/social skills
  • Started university in 2018, stayed at home due to the university being in close proximity, wanting to save/not worry about money
  • Covid happened in second year, meaning that all my plans to be more sociable went down the gutter
  • Was misled by all the modern movie bullshit and had no idea how dating or anything works, only actually asked out two girls, failing both times.
  • Was invited to a small party by two girls but I looked for excuses and didnt go (this is just to emphasise how bad it was, age ~16)
  • Living in UK for a long time, 10+ years, turned 21 a little more than a month ago.
  • Social media presence non existant due to lack of confidence/ability in taking good pictures and not being 'ready'.

About me;

• 6'5", 73Kgs, looks wise I think I've got potential to be very attractive, all that I need to do is finalise clearing up my acne and getting some more mass (I know this sounds as if I'm egoistical/overconfident, but I'm quite the opposite, I just stopped doubting myself as much).
  • Drivers license about to be completed
  • Live in a medium sized town near a semi decent city in the UK
  • Freshly graduated

My problem/questions; I think I've wasted one of the more eventful part of my life, as in, university period. This is when I was supposed to be more adventerous, outgoing, having fun and of course hooking up, but none of that happened, as some more slight bullying/hostility/passive aggressiveness was aimed at me and my 'friend' group wasn't necessarily a positive influence.

I want to study further, but here's the problem, I either; a. Go into my post graduate masters straight away, gain no experience in my desired field, ideally party/fuck as much as possible and then start working or b. Try to gain some experience in my desired field, if not, work for a year or two, save up some money, return to studies in a more desirable area (think of the bigger places in the UK where its more likely to find more attractive girls) without worrying about money.

Problem with b. is that if I do find a job in the desired field, I would've adapted, so to say, to the money, and if I do return to study then I would have less money/work less if at all, if I go to study full time.

The other problem is that I am somewhat traditional as I come from a Slavic country, and in the future, I would want kids, and LTR or maybe even a wife (I know what is said about this here), but not when I'm 40, but more likely when I'm a little over 30, which is when I will most likely be hitting my 'peak', apparently.

Concise questions;

• How do I go about my concerns/problems?
  • How should I go about dating/hooking up?
  • What should I consider from the info I gave?
  • What age would start to make me "more attractive" to the 18-20 year olds, and how do I utilise this?
  • What hobbies should I consider taking up? (Currently learning an instrument, reading, working out, cooking and starting to run and cycle, I need more sociable/woman-prominent hobbies maybe?).

I know these types of posts get shit on for their length and usually just given the advice of reading the sidebar or something along those lines, but I hope that this resonates with some people who were in a similar situation and can give some more in depth advice, ideally with milestones/stepping stones.

Appreciate it in advance.