How I got nexted by my "friends"

Tldr: A short tutorial for fucking up your social life in the matrix.

(sorry for shitty formatting im on mobile)

Beginnings

Lets call my (ex)LTR Kim, and this new girl Ann.

I feel the relationship slide, so I break ties with Kim ~6 weeks ago. My friend group remotely knows Kim. (gonna be important later)

I meet Ann shortly after, we vibin a lot, but she has my blue pill buddy: Todd in friendzone. (in the last 2 years!). Ann likes me a lot so she joins our friend group on weekends,cause she cant stop being in my presence.

The climax In the upcoming weeks we go on dates, kiss, almost fuck. Kim also tries to "fix" things so I fuck her a couple times and we are back together in her head. A lot of my friends text Kim a couple times behind my back.

Fast forward to yesterday, my "friend" Todd tells Ann she needs to hear something, and they call another nice guy friend of mine and Kim on phone. In a nice little 4some phone call, they make the girls confess to each other about what they both done with me.

Both are furious. My friend group heads to Ann's house to "comfort" her, they talk shit about me all night (even tho they are my friends and they used to adore me).

And Todd throws me out of our group chat. Nobody bothered to message me, and I of course wont write a single word to them.

During these encounters nobody talks to me, I dont know whats happening, and I get this realization out of the blue. Later Kim tells me everything.

Takeaways and aftermath

I LIFT look GREAT and developed a LOT mentally in the last 2 years.

Im sure my blue pill, overweight friend group did not like that im better than them, and felt the need to fuck me over.

Todd obviously did this because he had a massive crush on this girl in the last 2 years. I guess he hopes now he can comfort and finally kiss her.

I have lost 2 girls and about 10 friends in the process(maybe more). I genuinely enjoyed our weekends together.

I guess they were not my friends.

Its time to cut my losses and find new people to build my tribe with.

Any comments?