This has happened to me a couple of times now and I really some good RP advice. I am in my early 40s. Got divorce raped from a longterm marriage 3 years ago, lost everything, and have been rebuilding my life since. I would put myself as a solid 7. I work out, I am 6 foot tall and muscular, and I have all my hair. My finances could be better but I have my degree and work a salary job making $75,000 a year.

One of the best (and worst) things red pill realities I learned post divorce is that if you are Red Pilled, even if you are in your 40s, you can fuck young attractive women in their early 20s. But just because it's possible doesn't mean it's easy. It's not. Even if you're tall, in fantastic shape, and red pilled as fuck, which is a bare minimum requirement, it's still really damn hard to fuck a smoking hot 21 year old unless you're super rich and doing the Sugar Daddy thing which I am not. But in the last 3 years it is something I have managed to do twice. Both were 21 years old and both were thin with killer bodies.

The reason I say this is one of the "worst" red pill realities I learned post-divorce is because after fucking a 21-year-old who is a size 2 with a firm young tight body it is next to impossible to go back to fucking 30 and 40 something divorced single moms with flabby bodies that have been wrecked by another man's multiple children. And as a single man in his 40's, those are 99% of the women interested in you. With them, being red pill is beyond easy. There is no scarcity mindset because post-wall single moms are a dime a dozen. My DMs are full of older divorced single moms with 2-3 kids way past their prime. I don't even have to try to be Red Pill with them. It just comes naturally.

But somebody please tell me HOW THE FUCK do you avoid having a scarcity mindset when you get with a caliber of girl who - at least for you - is in fact RARE???? Both of 20-somethings I got with I was Red Pill at first but eventually developed a scarcity mindset, because I didn' t want to lose what I had because I know how hard it was going to be to replace which in turn caused me to lose frame and come across needy and desperate which of course eventually chased them off. The first girl I went full beta almost instantly. The second I tried to learn from my mistakes and managed to hold out about 6 months before going full Blue Pill on her after I sensed she was talking to (and possibly fucking) a coworker her own age.

In the last 3 years I've pursued 20-something women exclusively and have only managed to bed 2 of them more than once. So there's no denying it is scarce to do. And unless you're rich it's always going to be rare for a 40 year old to bag a 21 year old he's not paying. So how the fuck do you avoid having a scarcity mindset with a girl that is in fact scarce for you to get?