Women use their pain, anger, and hurt to manipulate men. Women know that men don't want to be the person who hurts them or pisses them off. This means that it can lead to the loss of "pussy privileges". Men could be 300-lbs of pure muscle, but be very emotionally weak. This man will get kicked to the curb for a scrawny-looking dude with the emotional strength of a pimp.

"You're out of your mind! How is this "Alpha Chad" gonna kicked to the curb for a scrawny dude?"

Women operate and run off of their emotions. When a man is a master of his emotions, he becomes a major challenge for her. He is not weak... even if he looks like a light breeze can blow him away (I'm exaggerating, but you get the point).

How can you get to this point in the game? Be brutally honest with your girl. Know and understand that this can lead to her not wanting to fuck for a few days. She may give you the silent treatment. She may curse you out. Stay strong, feel the pain, and keep "working out" to become more emotionally stronger.

Her: "Do I look fat in this dress?"

You: "Yes. It doesn't look very flattering."

I know this is tough, but just like any workout, there is gonna be some pain. However, the more you see your girl hurt, angry, or in emotional pain, it won't hurt YOU so much.

When a man is on this level, he can take the actions needed to be taken. He can check his woman without wincing out of fear of hurting her feelings and pissing her off. I'm not saying intentionally hurt her, but she needs to know that you're not phased by her emotions. When you are not phased by her emotions, you can think clearly. If she's having a situation where she's having a dilemma, instead of telling her sweet lies to make her feel good, but doesn't fix the problem, you tell her what needs to be done and let her solve the problem.

For example:

"I put on a few pounds and my self-esteem is pretty low.

Solution:

Lose weight and keep your body nice and tight. Don't make her feel comfortable ballooning in size just because you care about her.

Do you notice that a lot of assholes have hot girlfriends who they've been with for years? Wanna know how they stay hot? These men aren't afraid to tell their girl:

"Baby, you're gaining some weight around the waist. Tighten it up, sweetheart!"

It sounds fucked up, but hot women usually stay hot with their asshole boyfriends. Once they get with the "nice guy" she starts gaining weight and hating her "nice guy" boyfriend because "he made her fat"!

You don't have to be an asshole to keep your woman in shape, but the more emotional strength you have, the more easier it is to keep your girl in line and easier to correct her bad habits and behavior.

What are your thoughts?