A lot of people here talk about generic redpill advice in regards to women, but I noticed that the peace of mind and one's soul are badly neglected. Being a stoic is preached in the community but not talked about nearly enough.

Today I wanted to share with you a stoic concept that helped me deal with the "bad" in life. It's called Amor Fati which roughly translates to “love of fate”, or “love of one’s fate”.

Amor Fati is the practice of accepting and embracing everything that has happened, is happening, and is yet to happen. It is understanding that the nature of the universe is change, and that without change we would not exist, we would not experience any of this.

How do we apply this concept ? By loving every single thing that happens, be it good or bad.

“You cannot control what happens to you in life, but you can always control what you will feel and do about what happens to you.”

The key here is to not only accept the bad things that happen but to love them. It might seem crazy to think like this at first, but the more you practice it you realise that it's your only option when it comes to dealing with adversity.

Your loving girlfriend that you had oneitis for cheated on you ? Amor Fati

You lost your job ? Amor Fati

You were making great progress at the gym and got injured which led to you losing all your muscle ? Amor Fati

Your best friend betrayed you ? Amor Fati

You went from having a big social circle to being stuck in self isolation because of a global pandemic ? Amor Fati

Loved one passed away ? Amor Fati

Realise that everything you consider bad in this life, be it loss, heartbreak, betrayal or personal failure no matter how bad it is will either crush you or make you stronger. Learn to love every single awful thing you experienced, are experiencing or will experience by understanding that it will sculpt you into the better man of tomorrow.