The truth is that true romantic love only exists between couples who were best friends BEFORE they were couples and MOST IMPORTANTLY, BEFORE they felt romantic attraction towards each other. They also have to be best friends since childhood and it should also be that they only had sex with each other.

I am not including couples who became 'best friends' after they became couples because their 'platonic friendship' is just a result of them being romantically attracted to each other whereas true best friends who are not attracted to each other are best friends because of these reasons:

1. They have the same hobbies, the same values, and the same personalities.

2. They have loved each other in both hard times and happy times.

3. In dangerous times, they have proven that they are willing to die for each other.

This is because best friends who have no romantic attraction towards each other tend to have genuine love and genuine friendship for each other compared to best friends who only became 'friends' because they were romantically attracted to each other.

The fact is that most platonic friendships survive while many romantic relationships and many marriages fail. These are facts. Even more importantly is that most platonic friends tend to love each other more than most romantic couples and most spouses do.

The problem is that in our macho society, most boys are best friends with other boys while most girls are best friends with other girls. In our society, boys are extremely separated from girls.

It is extremely rare to see a boy and a girl who are best friends with each other. And even then, that is not enough because they have to be BOTH romantically attracted towards each other for them to be a romantic couple.

Another problem is that most people tend to call others their 'best friend' but what exactly does that mean? Really, you have to know what exactly they mean by that because a lot of people who claim that they are 'best friends' are really just 'best friends' because they have the same hobbies. That's it! Hobbies! But really, it should also include these reasons:

1. They have the same values and the same personalities.

2. They have loved each other in both hard times and happy times.

3. In dangerous times, they have proven that they are willing to die for each other.

But the most important but painful truth regarding true romantic love is that only an extremely few people in the whole world can find true romantic love. This is because the kind of best friend-before-couple type of romance that I was talking about earlier only happens to an extremely few people in the whole world.

This is just another reminder that reality does not care about you. You may try to argue that what I am saying is too extreme because it isn't fair but reality doesn't care about your feelings or even your happiness. The world is not fair.

Another painful reminder of this is when women are the topic. Most women often reject good guys when it comes to sex when women are very young. Women in our society also don't want to be housewives. Most of them just buy fast food. Even if they marry good guys, they often just cheat on them. But the most painful fact is that most women have been fucked in sex by multiple bad boy thug savages which makes them undesirable for marriage or spouse life. Seriously, I would never want a woman like those as wife material. I don't even know if I can consider them as true women.

Really, sex is the only thing that most of humanity can have in romance. But as for true romantic love? Psss! Give me a break! Not a chance! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!