Hey all, help me understand this event in my life starting with the behaviour of this HB9 (25y). First of all, I've had my fair share of experience with TRP and having moderate succes atm; 2 plates and a LTR that's ok with me having fun around. It just happend that recently I stumbled upon a case that doesn't make any sense for me. Long post inc. so beware.

So one week ago, while out partying with my ltr, I saw this HB9 I went out with about 6 or 7 years back. I called her name while she passed by me, but at first she completely ignored me although it was impossible not to hear and see me. 40 minutes later she comes to me and hugs me, looking kinda drunk and starts randomly kissing and touching me. I told her to chill a bit since I'm out with someone already and she just asks if we don't want to involve her into our sexual relationship. My ltr doesn't feel like it so I just replied that it's not possible atm but we can hang out some other time. She keeps on insisting, then, to have a threesome with a male friend of her (that she's living with ocasionally, but they're not into any kind of ltr)

Nothing happens and 3 days later I text her to meet up. She says she wants to, but she wants me to come to their place. I ask her to come to my place instead and she just ignores my message.

3 days later, we randomly meet in the same club and she's not as flirty anymore. She told me, without me asking, that she didn't want to reply since she felt like a whore (blahblah) when I called her to my place. We have a few drinks, then we decide to go to their place with a larger group of friends. There, she kisses a random dude right in front of me twice and, 20 minutes later, she comes to me and tells me how she never forgets our deep discussions and that I was important for her and these kind of weird stuff ( we barely went out two or three times). I just laugh and thank her, not taking it seriously. About 30 minutes later, she comes to me and says again the same stuff, how she remembers the time we spent together. We just have some fun there but nothing else happens that night, so in the morning I just went home.

3 days later I just message her what's up, but this time I get completely ghosted again.

Wtf did just happened in my life lol. I don't really care about her specifically, but nothing like this ever happened to me. I'm not trying rn to 'win her over' at all, I'm just trying to make sense of these events. Thoughts?