Obviously a throwaway.

I've been posting on Red Pill sites for about four years now. Endorsed Contributor in the big four.

4+ years of posting down the shitter.

I try to stay away from the antiredpill subs out there's as they're just full of hate and mockery without countering with any substance nor alternative praxeology. Turd flinging monkeys. Can't build anything so they focus on tearing shit down.

I thought PPD was a little different. It has "debate" in the damn title for fuck sake. I don't spend much time there and rarely post, because it's the same 50 people stuck in an endless loop of conflicting incompatible methodologies, so it boils down to feelings and morality.

"You're wrong."

"But it works. Tools can't be wrong"

"But it's morally wrong."

"AAARGGGH!"

It's NOT a debate sub. The red hate is so prevalent there that the only red guys that stay are slightly pink at best, or are new guys trying to make the blues understand. They won't. Realized Red Pills know better and just stay away from hateful cunts. I let my mouth get the better of me. My fault. Stay away from the sewer that is PPD. Actually, that's an ask. Boycott PPD. Let them die. Unsubscribe, do not post. Fuck those cunts right in the cunt.They minimized my doxxing complaint. Do not trust them. Fuck you fucking fucks. They can't "debate" if the other team doesn't show.

“I learned long ago never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides the pig likes it.”

I should know better. I've preached extensively that you cannot unplug someone when they themselves refuse to believe that they are plugged in....

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. When you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of people we're trying to save, but until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

All they see is the red dress. The distractions from the truth. So that's all they can discuss. The distractions.

Three weeks ago I got into a discussion there with a newbie blooper. It quickly devolved into insults on his end, his shit was removed. (Their "Be Civil" rule) I thought that was the end.

The next day my wife calls me..."Who is <username> ?"

This asshole shitstain went through my post history, reverse image searched a pic I'd posted (My fault) that was close enough to bring up my public (My fault)Facebook account, created a shell account, and proceeded to message all my public contacts regarding how much of a womanhater I was, complete with proof pic and some carefully chosen redpill articles.

My wife laughed when I told her it was just a juvenile troll who'd found my online account, as she fully knows the kind of man I am, and knows I post on "some man-self-help" site. Pissed that stories of our significantly alternative sexual lives were posted to our friends list, but those who care don't matter, and those who matter don't care when it comes down to it. Most just took it for what is was, an angry unstable online idiot trying to discredit.

He continued to follow me like dogshit stuck to my shoe, posting a reply to every post I make in every sub I visit that contained my name, FB page, and a pic. Continued to bait and harass through PM here and through FB, even sent a fucking friend request to try to get in deeper.

I contacted the mods of all subs involved, who immediately banned the asshole, but he would immediately return with an alt and continue the same shit. He's still active in PPD on yet another alt, debating the mods, but fuck those cunts, they deserve the members they allow. Let them die from inactivity. Assholes. The mod I contacted about doxxing had this helpful comment... "You know you can just block him''.

I contacted Reddit admin, showed them the links, and that he was circumventing bans by using alts. Their boilerplate response was... we've investigated and have taken action. Which means they suspended that particular alt. I inquired about IP banning twice, no response. The admins will not help you, nor do they care about doxxing.

I make over 1/2 million a year. I run a very large team. This shit could jeopardize my career. There are many bloopers under me, that would love to whiteknight a "womanhater" and have no concern for anything other than their burning misguided righteousness. Like this asshole troll.

So I killed my account, saving some of my posts that were well received. I locked down facebook, killed all matching pics. Keep your public and career life separate online.

Mods here were stellar, reflairing my new alt.

I thought... Lesson learned... I trusted bloopers too much. Willing to kill a career and a marriage over some stories on the internet. My fault. I did not have my shit locked down. I own that.

LOCK DOWN YOUR SHIT. Take a look at a few "how to doxx" sites and make sure you aren't making the same basic errors I was. I got complacent after 4 years of posting. My fault.

So, With my fresh new alt, thinking the issue was handled, I began posting. I posted a few reposts of my earlier shit. That asshole must have read and studied everything I'd posted, because he put 2 and 2 together and immediately went back to the same harassment. Fuck. My fault. So strange how absolutely fascinated bloopers are with redpill guys. Almost like they have nothing better to do than to watch our lives from afar, tiny throbbing misguided justice boner firmly in hand gripped almost painfully between thumb and forefinger.

For 2 weeks solid he continued this shit, blowing through ten alts (that I know of.) Admins kept the same tactics. Suspending individual accounts as I individually reported them. All throughout I resolutely did not respond at all nor feed the troll, but he was a persistent jock itch.

Fuck This Shit. I'm done. Killed that second account too. I'm still here, though. Fuck that Asshole.

All he wasted was his own time. He was more than willing to potentially burn someone's personal life and career over an internet argument. That is the stunningly hypocritical mindset of the self righteous angry bloop. All with no personal consequences from the comfort of mommy's basement. Judge and jury without accountability or responsibility. And he's good at it. Which means he's undoubtedly done it before.

But we're the bad guys.

Lock down your shit.