Hey there,

just something that came to my mind: I can't emphasize enough how important it is to be aware of your subconscious and how it works. If you watch a television ad for example you might think it doesn't influence you, but it does, in several ways actually, and it's proven that you are more likely to end up buying the product even if you think that commercial was shit. It's how our subconscious works. Now that being said, this isn't exclusive to commercials but to everything we do, especially when idling, such as: Listening to music, watching videos on YouTube, or just browsing the internet / looking for a TV program / reading, whatever.

Choose carefully: WHAT music do you listen to? I've found myself listening to lots of crappy music without any message whatsoever and / or a bad vibe / wrong message such as treating women like gods or being an asshole to other people. You might not believe it but just you listening to stuff like this will make it more likely that you actually behave like that. So don't. Listen to songs with a positive message or vibe, at least when idling, feed your subconscious with positivity instead of negativity. Feed it with strength instead of weakness. It's a mostly overlooked part of our brain that does have a deep influence in how we act and even the quality of our lives. I firmly believe in that.

Stop watching TV and especially ads completely. Get an adblocker and remove ads from your life. You don't need them. If you really have to watch TV, watch a documentary or something useful for an hour or two at most. Same goes for YouTube. Don't watch the news and if you do, question everything. They want you to think a certain way. Don't watch movies without questioning said movies, don't watch movies or TV series when idling. They will program you as well.

The key to "unplugging" is to do everything you do consciously. To think for yourself first and foremost. That's why most of us are here in the first place. We thought about the things ourselves and didn't believe the programming like most women and sadly many men do too nowadays.

This is all very basic stuff but I still see people around here and other "woke" subs such as NoFap unaware of this. Just wanted to put this out here and remind you all. Don't even give that blue pill a chance. Peace out.