This is interesting, apparently there had been some backlash for a woman, actually a burlesque troupe that jumped on the #MeToo bandwagon and did some some mudslinging in the producer's direction referring to him as a rapist and they even formed a FB group for "Burlesque performers that have been sexually harassed" and crucified him online.

He says he's been falsely accused of rape and is now taking them to court.

He is now suing them for defamation, but NOW they have a Go Fund Me going on to support them for their lawyer fees.

The guy even passed a lie detector test, so it sounds like he may win this. What's kind of sad, I guess, is that anyone in the arts don't have crap for money, so they have to take time off their day jobs to deal with this.

They claim what probably was the catalyst for all of this is that she made-out with him one evening, but did nothing more. That it was completely consensual.

And... she continued to continue some kind of flirty friendship with him by sending him a card with a lipstick signature (typical of a woman in burlesque shows).

I guess this'll be a lesson learned as to who you do the whole #MeToo thing with? So far, they've raised 14,000 bucks.

Here's the link to the article... https://nypost.com/2017/11/10/burlesque-producer-ex-performer-falsely-accused-me-of-rape/