TL,DR: Wife begrudgingly gives husband scheduled once a week sex. No one finds this strange.

I came across this post while hunting for a laugh on srs. Of course, the colored hair entities on srs are veritable nut cases, but the comments they find objectionable tend to make me roll on the floor. This one did not. This one is just sad.

Let us begin:

I hate this so much. I am a wife and I have felt all of these things in exactly these situations (except the morning person thing) and honestly I don’t understand why women don’t “just do it.” Yes, we are tired, but is it so hard to just take 10 minutes for your partner? For something you are going to enjoy? (Make sure she enjoys it). Years ago I realized that life was sucking our sex life away. I made a rule that sex happens every Saturday night no matter what. No excuses. If I’m tired, too bad; should have gotten in bed earlier, I knew this was planned. I also try to make sure at least one other day happens during the week and I try to initiate so it isn’t always on him. So 20 years later this is still a thing. Sometimes I say “I’m tired, let’s make it a quickie” but it is an appointment that is written in stone. We did this with little kids, visiting family, etc. Of course things come up and it can’t happen on Saturday sometimes. But treating it as important means it gets made up soon. I really suggest this to women who aren’t interested. If you can’t convince yourself to have sex once a week you need to examine your relationship and find out why.

And there it is gentlemen. You believe you just locked down your oneitis for whenever you want, only to end up with scheduled, dried up, eyes turned away, starfish. How can a man look himself in the mirror if he lets this happen to him. Divorce will tear you a new one, true. But ending up in this indignifying situation is why I will not touch a golden ring. (For real though, if you happen to have Sauron's, pm me).

In the replies to this woman's comment, no one finds this strange. She gets applause; upvotes out the a; a couple of betas even want her to be their wife. SMH.

Oh, what did you just say? That the husband is a supplicating betabux who deserves what he is getting? That he doesn't lift? That he doesn't dread? That his frame is warm butter? That he just ain't alpha, bro? I bet you believe that you can be her captain, and keep it swampy like Louisiana down there. Alright captain planet, get your prenup that is stronger than superman's balls, and put a ring on it already.

Lessons learned:

Spin plates for life.