Introduction

I see a lot of posts on askTRP of butthurt dudes wanting to get back at girls who have done them wrong. These are mostly guys who have just discovered this page and have just reached the anger phase. I usually advocate against trying to get any sort of pay back as its just petty and makes you look like a child. However, I think this one I'll make an exception to.

Just want to cover this before the rest of this as I know it will come up. I wasn't dating the cheater. We were just getting to know each other but what she did was pretty scummy. Enjoy.

Body 1: Girl 1

This story starts just like most do on this sub reddit. Boy meets girl (girl1) : I met this cutie in my class at school (college) and hit her up outside of class one day (protip: don't game girls in your actual classes cause if shit gets weird you'll regret it). We start talking and chemistry is good so I tell her to meet me for coffee the following night.

Long story short we go on 2 dates with shit logistics so I can't pull back to my place. She messages me about a "party" she is throwing one night and I was chilling with my buddy so we decide to go (even though this fucked me in the end idc I still say yes to every social invite). We get there and it's literally her and like 7 friends that look like they've never seen the outside of a high school band room. Safe to say we weren't staying long.

Everything is going good until I tell her to pour my friend a drink. She starts talking to him and discovers "OMG HE HAS TATTOOS" and she is instantly following him like a puppy dog. He asks her if she has any tattoos and she actually says, "I have one that I got because my ex told me he'd break up with me if I got a tattoo." I immediately wrote her off (know how to spot crazy guys). We end up leaving and my buddy and I are laughing the whole way home about how ridiculous this girl is.

She ends up inviting him to do the same thing her and I did a few nights before and made sure to send me snaps of it. I laughed and deleted her right away (cut contact with these crazies). He texted me saying she was flirting with him hard core so I told him to fuck her and that I didn't care (don't ball hog if you can't score. Let your bro take a shot if hes open).

Long story short he pumps and dumps her because she's shit in bed and crazy. Even tried to pregnancy scare him. Glad I didn't pipe.

Body 2: Girl 2

Her friend (we'll call girl 2) who was at the party and is also her best friend sends me a random message every week or so following that. I ignore them and eventually she gets the hint idc about either one of them. Girl 1 tries to reach out to me after a few weeks when she realizes she just got alpha widowed by my friend. Of course I leave her on read.

Then one day I'm swiping through the good old watering hole known as tinder when I match with Girl 2. I forget who she is at first and she messages me first and I just game her like normal. She ask if I remember her and says we know each other. I play it off like I don't and reply with, "You're the girl with the cute turtle tattoo right?" (shows I fuck with other girls: abundance). She explains who she is and I pretty much ignore her.

She messages me later that night that she is lost downtown and needs a super hero to come save her (I tell girls I'm a superhero when they ask about my work). I tell her I'm off for the night but send her my address and tell her to join me for a movie. This is where things get interesting.

She gets to my place and messages me that girl 1 followed her there (oh yeah she just so happened to follow you. bullshit). I tell girl 2, "cool, tell her to follow you home." as I legitimately want nothing to do with girl 1. Tells me girl 1 justs wants to say hi and then she'll leave.

I go outside and greet girl 2 and ignore girl 1. Girl 1 says she doesn't want me to be mad at her, wants to be friends, etc. I just say, "no thanks I don't need more friends." We go inside door and girl 1 follows. I look at her in silence like shes an idiot for about 5 seconds and give her the begone with you peasant motion with my hand and say nothing. She leaves and I continue like she was never there.

We sit down, start watching Pocahonas 2 (I love disney movies fuck with me bitch). sidenote disney movies are great for switching to fucking. If you are netflix and chilling pick a disney movie or something boring so she will want to do....other things. Literally flip her over start making out with her and the rest is history. Got zero LMR and fucked the life out of her.

Lessons Learned / Closing

I'm not really sure what new things I learned here that already were not ingrained in red pill. The main things that made this happen is that this girl already thought I was cute (gave me eyes before when I met her), ignoring her like I didn't give a damn, and going straight for logistics. I don't advocate going out of your way to do this but if the opportunity arises go for it because it's definitely a great feeling. I'll walk in class tomorrow and give girl 1 the biggest shit eating grin I can. Hope this gave some of you guys a laugh. -Dad