I was chilling in my apartment watching Braveheart for the first time great movie! It was 1am and I’m a night owl. Anyways I had been talking to this potential plate off and on for about a month now. We originally matched on Tinder I got her number & following the set rules of the RedPill I would only text her for strictly meet up logistics etc. The first encounter she invited me to meet her at some random sports bar.It was NFL Sunday & I guess she was just watching Football there all day.

I said sure but I ended up forgetting and not going as I was busy watching a Paper View UFC fight with my boys that I already pitched in for, so I’m getting my moneys worth. She ended up texting me later on asking if I was still coming, I had completely forgot and told her so & asked if she was still there. She replied yes and dropped the bomb that she was with her friends as well. Definitely not doing that. I once again forgot about her as I was busy cracking some cold ones with the boys.

I check my phone and received texts from her whining that I stood her up (lol) but I could tell she was hamstering. Fast forward a week I don’t text her at all for an entire week as I honestly forgot about her (abundance mentality). I eventually hit her up as I find her scrolling through my phone only saying these words. “Netflix my place 7:00” she responds “You don’t talk to me for week and you just think I’ll show up?” I don’t answer. 20 min later I get “Okay sounds good :)

She never was able to make it as she was busy working out of town but I strictly responded with hit me up when your back in town. She agreed but I doubted she’d follow through fast forward two weeks of no contact at 1 am I get a text message from her: “You awake?”. I of course respond and she invited me over to “Hangout” I had completely forgotten about this girl and out of nowhere she invites me over and I smashed. Long story short less is alway more. The fact I wasn’t available and didn’t answer to her beck & call worked wonders. Thank you redpill i’m finally witnessing results!