Introduction

There is one infamous question that has been asked time and time again on askTRP. "How do I escape the friend zone?" I am going to tell you one of the only ways to do this successfully. The secret is that the friend zone doesn't exist. This is theory and combined with a field report from this evening. I'll cut it to the main points that matter.

Body

To beat the friend zone shit test there are a few things to keep in mind. These will be covered in the field report below

1) What is the friend zone to you/her?

2) How it is presented and by who.

3) Context

Field Report

Recently met a cute girl from one of my classes (college). Chatted her up in the hall before class and got her number. Made plans for a coffee date.

After date was set I sent maybe one or two more texts in the following days. Before the date I told her I would be running late. She specifically said as long as I didn't bail (heavy IOI).

Coffee date went well but got a little heavy on the making out and I could feel the spark start to fade towards the end. I don't text her or plan to talk to her until class 2 days later. See her after class and tell her I had fun the other night and make some small talk.

Text her later about the time and place we will get together again. Says verbatim, "I honestly had fun the other night and I think you're super nice and funny, I'm just not looking for anything at the moment. I'm sorry." I get the sense this is a test as how receptive she was the other night so I reply a few hours later with, "I'm glad I didn't have to be the one to say it."

The dynamic immediately changed after this. She started teasing and being playful. I tell her, "I don't do relationships. We can still hang out and be friends if you want to. Either way is cool tho."

Here is the most important part of this. In her mind I FRIENDZONED HER. Women hate this shit. This is one game where the first one to say it wins. I was already ready to next her and didn't care either way. This also throws the ball in her court. If she wants to hang she can hit me up. If not its a next.

She starts being more flirty in text and end up inviting me to hang with her and friend (female) this evening. They end up waiting two extra hours for me just so I can go (was at the gym, not losing gains for hoes). We go to an abandoned building and I just do my thing and take pictures while they spray paint shit. I keep it a very friendly vibe and don't really try to game either one. I took pics, spray painted some stuff, and did some real light playful pushes.

Light friendly kino showed I was still completely comfortable with touching her.

As we were leaving she tried to throw more shit tests my way and get me to carry her from the trunk to the driver seat after she took off her shoes. I told her I'd rather watch and crawl accross the roof (which she immediately did) into her seat. Picked up her friend and put her on the car and she did the same.

Not afraid to touch either one, not giving into their shit tests, and still not giving a fuck. To a blue pill its a simple favor so they don't get their feet dirty. To her its making you her bitch.

We get back into town and she invites me to her place to watch a movie with them. (Already know what you're thinking. No the threesome did not happen.) As soon as we get there I claim my place on a couch and her friend grabs a recliner. Out of the 4 other chairs she sits on the couch with me and cuddles up.

Can you see the dynamic change here? I kept it friendly and let the ball lay in her court until the time was right. She picked it up and passed it back when she chose that couch out of all the chairs in there. This is where you can start doing your thing again.

We watch the movie, I play with her ass and thighs under the covers, and she cuddles up closer at every jump scare. When it's over I say I'm going home and she immediatly throws on shoes to walk me out. Asks if I got everything out of her car (already did and told her that) and walks me over anyway to check. She looks says she didn't see anything and turns around and gives me the doggy dinner bowl eyes (you know the ones). Kiss, hug, tease, and goodbye.

She isolated herself from her friend and gave herself plausible deniability. They will do this if they want you badly enough.

Lessons Learned

Remember those 3 points I made in the beginning?

1) What is the friend zone to you/her?

Her friend zone should be different than yours. Hers is all about sexless orbiters. To me all of my plates are friends. They are friends I stick my dick in but friends none the least. Keep this mind set at all times.

2) How it is presented and by who. She never said "Lets just be friends". If you hear this it's too late and you're wasting your time trying. When a woman suggests the friend zone 99.99% of the time the guy asks, "Why? / Please give me another chance / What did I do?" When a guy suggests it to the woman the paradigm is completely different. It only works if she already has some attraction to you (in this case she did). It allows her to do what all women love to do. Start the chase.

3) Context

If I had gotten a vibe that she wasn't into me or something else wasn't going on I would have nexted right away. The date went fantastic and she was even receptive the following day when I talked to her. I spotted the shit test a mile away and crushed it. If she is receptive and all went well and she tries some shit like this it is more than likely a shit test. Most guys here would be quick to jump to nexting her immediately. I was already ready to do that but I said fuck it why not. I've been on a real kick of saying yes lately and trying new things. I would encourage you guys to do the same. You don't really have shit to lose.

Closing

Again this wont work on every girl. The context has to be right and there has to be a base suggestion there. If you suggest the friend zone first it allows her to chase. If she doesn't just keep holding frame and make her a friend. Don't be an orbiter but use her to fuck her friends.

And before anyone says it I know this is written like shit. I don't revise my posts because I don't give a fuck. Treat it like a dick and take it for what it is.