i found this perfect red pill type post on craigslist rants and raves section a few years ago. Its about how he felt about the women of toronto. It can apply to women of other cites, of course.

You're dealing with a broad completely brainfucked by the media. This is what's really on her mind: "I'm moving to the big city because I want to re-create Sex and the City. I want to get away from my parents and enjoy my youth. I want to drink and party. I want to live in a big city where I can be a slut if I want to and my slutty behaviour can remain anonymous. I want to pretend I'm cool in front of people who don't know how goofy I really am and how incredibly unpopular I was in high school. I want to meet pretentious artists and maybe smoke some weed. I want to ignore men on the streets because I am here pretending to be the superstar I never was in real life. I'll act as if those idiots can only wish this 'diva' ever turned to look at them. I want to dress sexy and at the same time shame men for staring at me. I want to pretend I'm a feminist even though I will only advocate for other white women's rights. I want to pretend to be progressive and political even though I don't have the slightest clue on any world issue. I just want to waste a few years of my life and I don't care whose heart I break, I'm in it for the fun. And finally I would only give this up and consider a man for marriage if he's super rich... but if he ever dares to stop providing me with a privileged lifestyle that I am so entitled to, I'll divorce him, take his house and get half his money and move back to my hometown... I got the legal system supporting my every move regardless of how irresponsible I can potentially be. I'm the woman at the end of the day, and men are all evil according to the judge. Yeah, what could possibly go wrong in the big city? I'm going."