Had a new plate over last night (actually the one from my first ever post on TRP). She cooked me dinner and I would randomly shag her before, during, and after. It was all great, but the last session was the best of all.

It was something I'd been doing for some time but hadn't fully downloaded mentally. Now it's here to stay. Got that shit saved on multiple SSD's and even my cloud drives.

Focus on your pleasure only.

A man who is an orgasm technician is pleasing to women, that cannot be denied, and only men who have learned the basics of giving women sexual pleasure can truly reach this level of sexuality, but the highest pleasure for a woman is to be used by a man for his own pleasure (credit to Zan Perrion for first introducing me to this idea).

There are a few "technical" aspects to this and one philosophical aspect, also with a few fun side-effects of it all.

The Technicals

• I'm all for having fun during sex and even occasionally being a bit romantic, but the absolute best attitude you can have during sex is borderline sociopathic sadism. Not serious, but empty. While she's moaning, smiling, kissing you, and being feminine, you should be a stone cold killer. Your facial expression should be stoic + a little bit of....I don't want to all it malice or anger, but you want to be feeling like "I'm ripping you in half, woman. You are nothing but an object of pleasure." When her eyes are glistening, look at her emptily. If you've seen the first John Wick, remember that scene where he's infiltrating the club the merc Theon Greyjoy? There's one kill where he stabs a guy in the heart and then fucking stares him in the eye as the guy slumps to the ground and dies. That look. You're stabbing her with your cock and are going to rip her in half and you want to do the same with your eye contact.

• Be rough. This can mean going hard, it can also mean going slow, but being almost callous in your sex. Either I'm doing my best to rip her vagina apart with my dick (and even women who have bled from our sex tell me how hot it was that I literally ripped their vagina apart) and am jackhammering like my family will be executed if I don't cum, or I'm slowing stretching her out but am envisioning that she's not even there. There's only a pussy. She's a breathing, organic fleshlight.

Which brings us to positions.

• Doggystyle/Froggystyle. You don't want to see her face. She's a pile of flesh for you to get your rocks off with. You want to see dat ass doe. Pull her hair; smash her face into the bed; slap her ass; do whatever you want with her.

• Adapted Missionary. Find a grip by holding both her hands down by the wrists, underhook around her shoulders for pull/thrust, or scoop her head up with your hands and pull her close to your chest like it's a Muay Thai grip. Don't look at her. The only sensation in the universe at that moment is your dick in some lifeless wet orifice. Or you can do my favorite and push her knees to her chest, reach around from the outside and choke her with one hand as you penetrate her as deeply as you can. With the other hand, muffle her mouth. Look her in the eyes with the John Wick stare; if she's not looking at you, order her to look to you. The complete control you have over her body and the emotionless look on your face - she'll turn into slutty puddy.

The best reaction you can get from a girl, how you know you're doing this right, is if she looks helpless, like some big monster is having her way with her and she's slightly scared but also enjoying it. Vocally, she should be whimpering not moaning. You can induce that by muffling her mouth.

Oh and growl. If you're not grunting or growling, be silent as a rock. She's the woman. Don't moan. The only other vibrations that should come out of your mouth are dirty talk, "You like that big cock ripping your pussy in half, don't you, you little slut?" or orders. And I don't even like ordering women anymore. I just move her.

Bonus points for BDSM play. Much easier to treat like her a sex object if she's gagged, tied up, and blindfolded. Though, I much prefer to keep my BDSM to what my hands can do. It's more raw.

The Philosophy

What's attractive about this? A few things.

1. Effort - this is the lowest effort sex there is. You're worried about nothing save for your own pleasure. Effort and results have an inverse correlation: Result/Effort = Power. The less effort you put into something and the more you get out of it, the more powerful you are perceived as being. Everyone understands this instinctively. Watch a guy do something awesome but effortlessly and he looks like a total boss. Like when Conor McGregor knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds. Total domination. By putting in no effort in the sex, you make her wet by this alone - you're not a man who's worried about being good in bed or making her cum, which means you're probably quite experienced (preselection), comfortable (looks powerful), and are selfish/arrogant (which is attractive). Add to this all of your other traits, like your body, looks, hairstyle, how you gamed her, and the attraction just goes up.

2. Sex is the epitome of the female and male dichotomy. Woman serves man, man leads. What is man leading in sex? His own pleasure and his life via reproduction. She serves him, not the other way around. Not even a little bit. If you want to eat her pussy, eat her pussy. If you don't, don't. If you want a blowjob, put your dick in her face and pull her head onto your cock. If you want to do anal, shove it in her ass. Unless she tells you to stop, do whatever you want to her.

There are times when you should treat a woman with kindness, love, and respect, blablabla.

Sex is not one of those times. She is your servant. Your slave.

Fun Side-Effects

• If you cum quick, she doesn't care and neither should you. Getting your rocks off is what matters.

• If she doesn't cum, it doesn't matter. She's happy to be used for your pleasure. The cerebral pleasure of servitude outweighs the technical pleasure of an orgasm. Of course, you get bonus points for an orgasm.

• If for some reason you can't get hard, who cares. Laugh it off and kiss her and rub your cock against her raw, wet pussy until you get hard.

• She's far more likely to let you go raw if you have this attitude. Obviously not smart for STD/impregnation preventative reasons, but it's hot when girls are excited for you to go raw into them. The idea of you impregnating her drives her crazy. Obviously be careful with this and don't impregnate her unless you want to (and preferably if she'd provide strong offspring and be a good mother).

• There's a good chance she'll fall in love with "you" after sex like this. Expect obsession.

Women love this attitude towards sex. They'll never admit it in public, but that's part of the game and part of her game. Only men who are worthy will discover this truth and men who aren't won't, and for good reason, because they'd judge her for her depraved desires.

At the title implies, this is about sex with female humans. I'm sure your hand will also dig how Alpha this approach is. Maybe goats, too.

Hope this helps. Use her for your own pleasure, because that should be your primary desire in this life.

Godspeed, brothers.

Hector Castillo

Edit: shoutout to whomever got this post to 69% upvoted. Mad love.

Edit 2: For those who are asking about consent and whether or not she's enjoying herself, let me make this very clear - if she's not enjoying herself, stop. If she seems uncomfortable, stop. Don't be a shitlib and turn this into something it's not.