This was trending on Youtube today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUT6S1xcd98

Cliffs: A Blue Piller waits 3 years to meet Tinder match on Good Morning America, Girl is repulsed at the Guy's clingyness

-Blue Pilled Guy waits 2 months to get a reply from a girlhe matched on tinder which was "sorry my phone died", he continues to pin his hopes and dreams on her being the one and waits 3 years to meet her (Guy has no self respect, girl strings him along, meanwhile she is fucking other guys on tinder in that time 100%)

• He only gets to meet her when he put a screenshot of their conversation on twitter and it goes viral and Good Morning America decided to match them on TV for ratings

(Guy thinks he has won the lottery by the basic girl agreeing for the attention, the guy has no options or shame)

When the guy meets the girl she instantly reactively turns away in disgust the 5:00 mark of the youtube link

The last minute is the guy spewing blue pill mannerisms out of his mouth such as "my relative got engaged off tinder and this is the best thing ever" (No frame control, must be the first time he has ever had a tinder match in person)

All in all I think we can all agree that this tinder girl will use the publicity and then discard the guy and be plowed by other more switched one guys.