Edit: People seem to giving vibes that they already know this stuff. They are already "aware". You've already heard AWALT and she is not yours, it is only your turn 1000 times? Well, I am pointing my finger at you and I'm telling you that women are much more plausible than you think. If you spend at least several hours digging deep into this hole, you are gonna see what that means. This post shows you two random examples out of 100s.

You want to get redpilled in about... 2 minutes? There is a community on reddit. I go there once in a while to come to my senses. Everytime, it wakes me the fuck up and it depresses me as well unfortunately. You can see how women can be hidden sluts there, or proud sluts. That community shows you the reality, and actually shove it down your throat.

Let everyone hear the truth from the filth's mouth. That's why I made this post. I couldn't stand to not let you know.

Post name:

It took 2 years and 6 months but finally had sex with Guy #100. Can I be inducted into the Slut Hall of Shame?

Some comments I've picked:

That was certainly true for me. Left high school at 52, hit 100 right before my freshman year spring break, and hit 200 during the summer break after my sophomore year.

Here is a branch:

1st comment:

You've slept with over 100 guys and you're 18 wow

Re:

WIFEY MATERIAL!!!!!!! /S (-16 points)

Re-re:

BANNEY MATERIAL!!!!! i'm not going to ban you but this is a crappy, shamey thing to say to a girl who's feeling good about herself. We celebrate girls here. Don't be an ahole, k? (67 points)

Can you believe that? I understand the demographics of the said community but it is just mind boggling.

Another post:

A former serial cheater, a current hotwife. I have just fucked my 80th guy.

Random quotes from the post:

College, I moved away from my small town and partied hard. Again - a nice front. Good grade, prim dress, but I ..lets say got into drugs and a music scene.

I got into a serious long term, live-in relationship and we had a very active social life. He wasn't as big, down there, as my first LTR from high school but he was a decent 6.5ish ..maybe 7? (inch) Who knows. All I do know is that looking back, what transpired under him was cold and ruthless on my part. I was always ashamed of my actions, but I kept doing what I always did. I secretly liked it.

And if I cheated before, I really cheated on this guy. I fucked all his friends. All of them. By the time we broke up, he didn't have a male friend who hadn't been with me at least once. Most of the time it was in heat of a moment at a party and we'd find some room to go sneak a fuck. Two of them was married and I broke up that marriage by accident.

I don't know what it is. I suppose a combination of things. Those moments where a guy has lost control, his grip gets tight, some that don't moan..moan, those that do moan .. moan louder. The thrusts are violent. They are deep and aggressive. It's this moment I know I've lost the ability to consent..even if it's a fleeting 10, 20 seconds. Once that pressure is about to be released in him into me, there's nothing for me to do but lay there and take it. And I love it. For the heavy cummers that I can feel burst into me, or those moments where you feel his cock twitch inside - that whole situation makes me orgasm in of itself (mostly). And it's usually the most satisfying orgasm I have during sex.

Then maybe it's the taboo of it all. Risking being naughty, dirty, risking consequences.

And in my mind there's something about being cummed in. I feel marked, owned (for the moment). I like that feeling.

I've never denied the reality of STDs, but I was younger and had an invincibility complex and frankly...got lucky. Nothing ever happened. Most guys I've slept with have cum inside me. (out of 37 or she means 80)

So I fucked my husband to be - left my boyfriend for him. And honestly.. I fell in love. Deeply. This isn't about romance so I won't bore you with it but my husband is the most dedicated, loyal, insightful, thoughtful, empathetic, caring person I've ever met. And it's not just with me. I get the feeling all his best-friends growing up, were a lot tighter with him than most people are with their friends. I get that feeling about him and his exes. I see it with our pets. I see it with our child. He loves intensely and in return..is loved intensely. He's incredibly intelligent, has an amazing way of cutting through the crap in life and focusing on priorities. And as cynical and malcontented as he can be with the world as a whole, he's never lost the ability to be boyishly silly.

You can imagine the rest. She cuckolds him and it gets worse.

A comment of the poster:

I've always taken pleasure in everyone around me thinking I'm a good girl. I always have.

When I was in college, I studied hard, I dated monogamously but I'd cheat relentlessly - often with his friends. I got a joy at being at social gatherings and knowing I'd have fucked 1/4 (or more ) the guys there at one point or another, but few knew about each other, if any at all. I liked my bf not knowing (obviously) but I liked the whole front that I was ..essentially deplorable and no one knew except those who took joy in our time together.

Since my husband and I opened up, we've role played "cheating" and taken it quite far.

I get a certain thrill at what our neighbors must think. I work from home and often a lot of my one on one trysts are guys coming over for my lunch break. Over the years there's been quite a number.

But when it comes to family, work, and my more adult social circle, I don't fuck around. No one knows. And I can't afford for them to.

I'm not a good writer. Feel free to write a better post than this. Men should learn these.

That community is not a niche. It is not a kink. It is a community of slutness. Slutness is spreading like mad thanks to Internet and Tinder and destruction of values.

And posters are verified, before you say its fiction. You can figure out by yourself.

And I'm picking sources randomly... you could find much more heavy stuff. There are still things that I don't want to believe that happened.

Sources below. I can't give links in any way. You can complete the links by yourself.

1. The reddit community: stupidslutsclub

2. Reddit username used to post the first thread: throw-away-01-15

3. Reddit username used to post the second thread: slutty80

(don't disturb them. they will do what they want. just observe and learn or read the stickied mod comment below)