Intro: This is a sort of pseudo compilation with the common mistakes and misconceptions usually done by newcomers and amateurs on the game.

Body:

The Alpha mentality(“an alpha does whatever he wants whenever he wants”)

The quote above is usually repeated a lot, it is not wrong, but it is NOT what makes an alpha to be alpha, it is a consequence of being an alpha, because at the end betas are doing what they believe is right. The consequences of getting this mentality wrong are:

Texting too often (becoming her text buddy):

-Because you are an “alpha” and you feel like texting her so you do and have a long conversation with her through the phone. Wrong, I suggest reading Woujo’s posts on neediness and the emotions you need to keep in check.

I enjoy texting, but I learned the hard way it is better to not have a constant chit chat with girls through the phone.

Forgetting about game:

-Lately there is a trend where people say “just say you think she is cute”, this might be good for guys with anxiety that cannot approach, so they can “train themselves” to be outcome independent. You do not need a complicated/funny/clever Opener, but if you have a good Opener that can maximize your results with her (getting into her pants) that would be great.

-Models was a great read, but people usually confuse the word “vulnerability” (no being needy) with “show emotional weakness”. Telling her about your depression, problems and existential questions will not help you out. Chill dude, remain calm and keep your emotions in check(as Roissy said: you need to be an unshakeable oak tree).

-Smiling too much. I will get a lot of negative opinions on this one. The Endorsed contributor that recently made a post on the sadness phase (the girl with the Sad eyes) has a post on that and was down voted to the oblivion. Also Roissy from Chateau Heartiste did a post on that, basically stating that “not smiling at the beginning is bad and smiling too much during the interaction is also bad”. There is a difference between a genuine smile (because you are really happy) and a socially fake smile which usually seeks approval from others like a dog. I am not joking, try it yourself and keep it balanced.

-Remember what you’ve read on body language, do not lean, slow down, she is there is qualify herself to you; chill. She wants to chase you, be a challenge. When you apply all of this at the beginning is like putting a cheat code to a video game, you will say to yourself “I cannot believe this is working” but then you learn to accept it and it becomes part of you.

Getting experience the wrong way:

I know the feeling, you want experience with girls, hell, you are even willing to fail hard and that’s good, but the first couple of times when you get a girl to like you, you mess up everything by hamstering things like “I will text her, I will tell her my problems, I will be emotional, I will always be available for her, I will save her and emotionally invest on her” just because you want to gain experience with girls and you “want to test the theory yourself to see what happens” and then you go the AskTrp sub to complain. This is not rocket science; the laws are on this sub and have been repeated a lot. Keep applying them; hold your frame.

Fucking a girl you do not like.

I had an experience with a girl that I wish it to no man or woman. This chubby girl was hitting on me; I was in dryspell for a couple of weeks so she invited me to fuck. I said yes, but I was not attracted to her. So when we got together and she tried to kiss me it was disgusting, she did not smell, but her natural smell and breath was nasty for me. I was trying to avoid her, but she kept sticking her tongue on my mouth to the point I wanted to throw up and I had to think about other girls.

She rides me for a while and then I could not get it up; I took the blame and made up an excuse that these condoms are too thick etc, so we better leave. So we did. I believe she is emotionally ok. But if you are ever in doubt as a male to fuck a girl (because she might not be attractive enough for you) I suggest you to not do it.

I just wonder if I had ever been that disgusting for a girl in the past. However, that day, I made a promise to myself: I will do my best in the gym, I will not be needy ever again(because that shit is dangerous), I will be a sexually attractive male.

Try to have a nice personality too.

*Not lifting (how can some people hamster themselves into going to the Asktrp sub and asking if they should go to the GYM).

I met this girl on Tinder and…(?)

Reading and reading and not applying the knowledge in your everyday life.

Conclusion: Remember your training soldier.