So stop giving a shit about society. Go against the grain. Be an anti-feminist. Be an unabashed cocky motherfucker.

Society couldn't give two shits if you died tomorrow. You don't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. The universe is an infinite loop of existence. We are just ants. We are just a speck. Thats how you must think, and since this is a sexual strategy forum, of course I will throw some of that in here as well.

The key to getting laid and getting better with women is not giving a fuck what people think of you. Not giving a fuck is the epitome of confidence. Being outcome independent is what matters most. Stop overthinking every single move. Women fucking hate that. They like unpredictable men.

And when I say society doesn't give a shit about you, I mean that. I'm sure I can find outliers, the top like, 5 percent of men society actually cares about (the incredibly wealthy, famous types, etc.) But the average man working 9-5, or going to community college classes, or what have you, society wouldn't miss you if you died. You'd be forgotten about in a week by non-loved ones. I've realized this and my perspective has changed.

You can use this knowledge to try and make a difference in the world, somehow. Follow your dreams. Do what you want to do and fuck the naysayers. Since we are all red pilled over here, I will go ahead and call the naysayers "the blue pill". Fuck the blue pill. They don't give a fuck about you. Let them enjoy their little high horses. Forget the blue pill and start living life how you want regardless of what they say.

Getting laid will be easier, because since you understand that you are just an ant, and not really that important in the grand scheme of things, you will develop a don't give a fuck attitude, which moistens panties. Women are drawn to these types of men like insects are drawn to light.

Be that light in their world. For many women, they live a dull existence, in the darkness filled with beta orbiters, red wine, thrift stores, and lots of female privileges they don't even realize they have. Most women, even plain, average women, have a shit load of options that they aren't interested in. Because most men are boring and lead dull lives as well. Sure, you can say women have standards impossible to live up to, but thats not all true. They just want to have fun.

So, treat women like children because thats what fun is to women. They don't need you to put them on some pedestal. Tease them, fuck them, and realize theres nothing to be guilty of for any of these mindsets. Society gives 0 shits about you. Don't be guilty for what you want, whether its a relationship or to fuck multiple women. The blue pill can go fuck itself.