As anyone that uses internet dating knows, it's very rare that a hot girl will actually send you a message unsolicited. When they do, I always put them at top priority for an actual date. It indicates a high level of interest, and in the past most of the best girls I've met online messaged me first. So, when I saw an unrecognized hot girl's image in my inbox, I was pleased.

Marissa is 31 years old. As consistent with redpill philosophy, I've noticed older women to fit all the stereotypes. They expect more. They appreciate less. They treat dates like job interviews. I was in an LTR with a woman three years older than myself during my mid-twenties (I'm 30 now) and I had more or less sworn older women off after that. But Marissa seemed cool, she was clearly interested, and could have easily passed for a hot 25 year old. Also, I didn't have anything else going on this Thursday night, so I scheduled a date with her at a sushi joint I like.

The date went well, despite Marissa hitting me with many job interview style questions about my life. It was all classic stuff for a woman her age, so I didn't think much of it. She was fun to talk to and seemed pleasant. Dinner was over, I made out with her a bit in the parking lot after walking her to her car, and the night was over. The last thing she said to me was “kissing on a first date? Oh, my.” I just laughed and walked away.

I set up a second date with her on Saturday. I would be picking her up this time, so I figured the chance of getting up to her apartment after dinner was pretty good. Things went pretty much as planned, and after a little resistance in my truck after dinner she agreed to let me come upstairs to drink the bottle of wine I just happened to have with me.

This is where things went south fast. As soon as we sit down on her couch with some wine it began.

Marissa: You're pretty forward.

Me: Yeah. What can I say? I like you.

Marissa: I'm looking for a relationship, not just some sex. The last guy I dated just wanted to have sex. He just lost interest when I didn't put out.

Me: Oooookay... Well, how many dates did you go on with him?

Marissa: Six. He was moving way too fast for me. Why are guys like that?

Me: What kind of guy was he? Like... Early to mid thirties, attractive and gainfully employed?

Marissa: Obviously. I wouldn't date a guy with less.

At this point I had to resist laughing. I could tell by her body language and tone that there was zero chance of me having sex with her that night. I also knew from her blabbering that six dates wasn't enough either. Normally in a situation like this I'd take one final pass at her and make an excuse to leave. But something happened... I had a terrible urge. I liked this woman. I wanted to help her. So I decided to tell the truth.

Clearly nobody had sat her down and explained to her that she was doing it wrong. But she still had a chance. If she could lock down a guy in the next few years she could still have that family she clearly wanted. Maybe I could help her understand?

Me: Listen, you've asked me a lot of questions about why guys do what they do. Do you want the truth?

Marissa: Yes! It's really cool to hear a guy's perspective on all this stuff.

Me: Okay. Clearly you want a relationship, not just sex. But for a guy to know if you're worth having a relationship with, he will want to have sex with you first. For guys it's sex first, relationship second.

Marissa: Not with me it isn't. I have standards.

Me: So you always wait at least seven dates to have sex with a guy?

Marissa: Well... Not all the time in the past, but now I do. I want to see if the guy really likes me. If he doesn't stick around it must mean he doesn't.

Me: The fact that this last guy you dated stuck around for six dates with no sex is an indication he probably did like you. Six dates and no sex will make a guy assume you aren't into them. You're setting yourself up for failure. The bottom line is that the guys you want to date can date women ten years younger than you. Those girls don't withhold sex. You do.

Marissa: I don't withhold anything! I just want to take it slow...

Me: The younger version of you is out there not taking it slow, and she's competing with you for the attention of guys like me. I'm not saying you have to go sleep with a guy after one or two dates... but seriously. You just talked to me for an hour about all the ways I'm not going to get to have sex with you. This is a red flag to a guy that just met you.

Marissa: It's late. I have breakfast with my mom tomorrow. You should go.

Needless to say this was our last date. The Redpill truth did not go over well.

I scheduled a date with Jane on Monday. She's fun, hot, and 22 years old. We were back at my place having crazy sex within three hours of meeting. She just spent the whole day with me yesterday fucking and watching Adult Swim cartoons.

Marissa thinks there is a guy out there that will choose six sexless, and expensive, job interview dates with her over six nights of eating in, watching movies, and fucking like rabbits. I tried to help this woman, but she will likely waste her last chances to find a decent mate and end up alone.

The lesson? Don't bother trying to explain Redpill reality to a woman. Your good advice will be always be ignored, and you will be punished for bearing bad news. Don't waste your date time on women older than their mid-twenties, no matter how appealing they might otherwise seem. The odds do not favour you having a good experience, and your time is too important to waste.