It took me 2 years to get over my LTR, my crippling oneitis, and my absolute pitiful, overweight, unemployed, lazy blue pill self.

At some point in the past couple of years, I stumbled upon this wonderful community of like-minded men--that see the world for what it really is. At first, reading the sidebar links, the recommended reading, and top voted posts etc made me feel literally sick to my stomach... i was in shock, i ate the pill whole and everyone knows there is no going back.

I simply could not believe that someone, like myself, that I take pride on being handsome, extremely astute, empathetic, over-analyzing and detail oriented had not picked up on the simple tactics that women use, and the systematic destruction of the nuclear family, the reversal of gender roles, and ultimately the demise of this country as a whole.

I read, and I read, and I read some more. Then when I thought I had read enough, I read more.

At the same time, I joined a gym, started by walking every day, moved on to high intensity cardio and weight training, got a personal trainer, and I went from a chubby (read overweight) 215lbs to a muscular 180lbs that can run 5k in under 20 minutes again and throw up solid reps on the bench and squat rack.

Now too my point-- being blue pill is actually not that easy. You have to care about women, you have to try to fix their problems, help them make their decisions because for the life of a hamster they simply can not.

Red Pill on the other end, is all about numero uno. There is one person on this planet that matters the most, and doing everything I can to contribute to my self-betterment is worth every second of sweat and blood. I get time to myself. I fix MY OWN problems. I dedicate time every day to my businesses, my body and ultimately my physical and mental health.

I recently began a relationship with a decent HB7, really good in the sack, and at this point I am so self-aware of how I come off, I was able to steer the relationship with just words... or lack there-of. I wanted to keep her a plate, but she wanted more and more and more.

I red-pilled this chick so hard that she was actively trying to get pregnant.

I had to move on, I was wasting too much time, but the red pill me was overwhelming for her, she couldnt get enough of me. Sex every day, breakfast lunch and dinner cooked by her. Cleaning my place every day after she would get there from work. Cleaning my CAR. getting my dry cleaning, going shopping on her dime... the works.

I didnt know how to shake her, she wasnt doing anything wrong, and our group of friends wanted to see this relationship happen.

Well, I knew of ONE way to get this girl off my case.

Lets see how she likes a soft ass blue pill bitch.

I started OVER-- began sharing emotional crap with her, that sometimes i simply made up.

I would whine, and start little fights, and constantly ask her whats wrong. I started doing shit FOR HER instead, like getting her random corny gifts and always offering her to bring her coffee at work and just generally acting like her servant.

This went on for about a week, until the sex COMPLETELY fell off. I don't know if it that was because of the wacko social experiment i was conducting on her, or if literally those traits i displayed are literally THAT fast of a turn off for women.

I'm already spinning another plate, so this couldnt have happened soon enough.

I just wanted everyone to know out there, that SOMETIMES blue pill tactics can be great bail techniques on a chick that you don't want to dump/destroy for social reasons but cant, for the life of you, figure out how to shake the bitch!

Happy New Year you bunch of studs! thank you for everything you have taught me over the years.