Summary: Went out, had fun, held frame, ended up with a feminist taking my clothes off.

Body:

Fair heads up: nothing mind blowing, revolutionary, or that hasn't been said 100x before. I'm fairly early along the path of self-improvement, and this night was merely a real-life confirmation of both RP truths and methods.

Last Friday I went to a holiday public event to meet a buddy and have a few drinks. Turned out that his girlfriend and another chick (let's call her Jackie) were there, too. For whatever reason, I was not the quiet and reserved self I usually am, but was on game from the moment I walked in. Talking with strangers, making jokes, having a great time. I've met Jackie a dozen times over the last few years through the same friends and one of my exes. She's nothing special - 6/10 face, very slim, nice tits. Her face really doesn't do much for me, so I never even considered her.

After a few hours at the event, we all head back to Jackie's house. Having drinks all night, bullshitting, joking, some dancing here and there. She drops the "I'm a feminist" bomb a couple times, each time I laugh and playfully argue with her about Feminism bullshit. Each time I utterly destroy any arguments she tries to make, to the point that even my buddy's girlfriend is agreeing with me. I tease the shit out of her, never so much as responding to her attempts to get a rise out of me. Direct quotes:

• "See, that's why you're single."
  • "I saw your OKC profile, you really need to have a better description, [better this, better that]."
  • "You're such a PeterPan, grow up." (PeterPan syndrome? Ding-ding, that sounds familiar! Thanks for the early-warning a few months back, TRP.)

She's pursuing some useless "film director" studies and likened herself to Michael Moore, even outright admitting she's trying to agitate me just like he does with his interviewees. The entire time I hold frame like a fucking mountain. Immovable, no fucks given. I didn't even realize I was doing it until half-way into the night, at which point this became an amusing game for me and I started enjoying myself even more.

By this point we're all well past tipsy and I'm definitely considering fucking her. Tons of physical contact, she's very receptive, soon enough our friends (couple) take off, and only she and I are left. We see them out the door, I immediately turn around and kiss her. We make out for a while, head back to the couch.

A few more minutes in, she brings up one of my exes (the one she's good friends with) and asks if I "still love her." Doesn't buy that I never loved her (we dated for like 3 months and after breaking up I casually fucked her for a few more), keeps asking the same shit. In between all this bullshit she's unbuttoning my shirt and trying to take it off.

The insecurity she shows instantly kills my horniness. I imagine this is exactly how women feel when some obviously desperate loser hits on them. It was at this moment I realized that I had total control over whether we'd fuck or not. I've never had this level of control over sex before, and it god damn it felt good. It was an instant high better than any orgasm.

On the flipside, a young, drunk feminist wanting sex is the makings of every false rape accusation story out there. I decided that she wasn't worth it.

"You're leaving? What are you going to do when you get home?"

Walk my dog.

"You're choosing your dog over me?"

Yes. I love my dog. I barely know you.

A real-life confirmation of RP truths is a million times more effective than reading something online, so this insignificant night had quite an effect on me.

I've been riding the confidence high I got that night all week long. Went out with various friends a few evenings during the week, had great times that are so unlike past nights out. Onwards and upwards - this shit's going to be more fun than I've ever had.

Lessons Learned:

• Frame, frame, frame. God damn does it work.
  • Toy with women, poke fun at them and their silliness.
  • Frame, frame, frame.