First off. I'm not trying to spawn tons of new threads about TRP potentially going down. Just sharing some things I've thought of in the past few weeks.

I've been thinking on the idea of what constitutes free speech on Reddit for the past few weeks and I've come to the conclusion that they cannot ban us in our current form by criteria the already have set up.

The only criteria is this

1. We will ban subreddits that allow their communities to use the subreddit as a platform to harass individuals when moderators don’t take action. We’re banning behavior, not ideas.

Now what does harassment mean on Reddit?

Harassment on Reddit is defined as systematic and/or continued actions to torment or demean someone in a way that would make a reasonable person conclude that reddit is not a safe platform to express their ideas or participate in the conversation, or fear for their safety or the safety of those around them.

This brings us some worrisome logical conclusions because of what happened to fatpeoplehate. They were supposedly taken down because of people from the subreddit were taking their attitudes to other subs, but I've read that nowhere did FPH promote this and it was the actions of random dudes.

But what happens if people truly wanted us down? People might make fate accounts and do some harassing claiming they're from TRP and it could work. I'd hope that Reddit admins would look at see that they haven't posted, or when they did post they were downvoted because when they posted they didn't understand enough about red pill ideology to fake it.

So basically subreddits that leave up threads promoting actively going around and being cunts to people on Reddit can be banned.

But could we be quarantined?

Again I don't think so, because Reddit doing so would be a scary precedent for other subs that don't align with Reddit's demographics.

A community will be Quarantined on Reddit when we deem its content to be extremely offensive or upsetting to the average redditor. The purpose of quarantining a community is to prevent its content from being accidentally viewed by those who do not wish to do so.

So what's the most upsetting thing to the average redditor currently? My money is on talking about Trump.

Some of you know or have at least seen what happens when someone mentions something not negative toward Trump. It doesn't even have to be positive. People will shit themselves and foam at the mouth with rage.

If we were to be quarantined because we were upsetting to the average redditor then what would happen to reddit if it became even more politically left leaning and the trend continued of people getting more upset about any ideas that don't line up with their worldview?

They could ban most conservative subreddits and keep them down.

Now I assume that there would be a metric ton of backlash from the people who can actually think, so reddit wouldn't even try.

Also lets talk about Alts for a minute.

I had seen posts from big TRP users about being doxxed and the importance of a TRP specific account, but I thought it would only be a problem with prominent members.

Nope.

I had a friend get insanely pissed off with me one night because he stalked my reddit account since I've been using this same online handle since RuneScape back in 2005.

It could've become a real ordeal if he wanted to.

"I was really close to telling other people, but I knew it'd be wrong."

It's just something else to think about. Even if your reddit activity isn't dominated by TRP; people you know could still access it and potentially fuck your shit up.