Summary:

How I almost acquired plate from my main social group, fucked her and let her fall a few days after.

Body:

So in my main social group I am now somewhat known for being a player. I have deliberately worked on this reputation because I figured that there is a steady income of new girls, they will get to know me like that from the beginning as opposed to older members who remember my bluepill days.

Let's meet the girl. She used to be in several years long LTR with another dude in the group, who then broke up with her. In this period, she was very shy and passive in the group and I pretty much ignored her as I tend to be active, party, enjoy dangrous stuff and she didn't usualy participate on the same stuff I did. But then after the breakup she started to socialize more. Weirdly enough, she almost became best friends with the new girl of her former bf (incidentaly, I also fucked this one). Still, she is the nice shy girl prototype so from TRP viewpoint certainly worth considering. Total partner count of maybe 3.

In January I hosted a houseparty and there was some spark between us. Since then the looks started, we talked more, but it was very weird for me since she was AT THE VERY EDGE of what I find attractive. I guess that by interacting with her more I started to like her more, even though her appearance didn't change. I'd rate her a hard 7 now with especially deep brown eyes and nice tits.

Two weeks ago (Friday) we were in our frequent pub and she was shooting IOIs my way hard to the point I would have to be gay to not follow them so I thought fuck it and when she asked if I will walk her home (she lives 10 mins from me) I kissed her. Then, two days after that (Sunday), I was texting with her and would be going by her place soon:

Me: I am tired of texting, I will be driving by your place soon, hm?

Her: You would kinda drag me from bed alredy

Me: Nevermind, next time then.

Her: No, just give a minute to dress up

So I picked her up, drove her to a nearby place with nice skyline view and we kissed and talked for about an hour, then I dropped her home and went on my business.

I texted her next Thursday:

Me: Hi, you can come tonight

Her: Hii, I can't

Huh, I thought, so this is over. Pretty much clean disinterest.

Come Saturday and there was a big wedding that most of the group attended. She was there too but we only interacted sporadicaly because I had to manage a lot of things there. She was leaving and asked me if she can talk to me for a second. So we went some place private, kissed a little and then she went on about how I should slow down. She told me that if this was just a NSA thing she wouldn't care but it's not for her. I told her let's not put a sticker on what we have and go with it and see where it leads. I also told her that this is pleasant surprise since I almost wrote her off for her reaction on Thursday. We kissed goodbye and she left.

Not 30 minutes come by and she texts me:

Her: You would really write me off this quick?

Me: I try not to waste time on people who are not interested

Her: (hamster hamster, hamster about that I must know she was interested after Sunday)

Me: Everything is temporary, Sunday interested, Thursday not, I adapt

Her: (more hamster) Enjoy the party

So when I was driving by her place again from the wedding I thought I would try my luck:

Me: Driving by in a moment

Her: I am almost asleep and not feeling too well

Her: It's probably not worth stopping for just one kiss

Me: It's not, there would have to be more of them

Her: Bargaining heh?

Me: Yep

Her: Ok, I am onboard

Me: Just arrived. How does this work, are you comming down or am I comming up.

Her: Frankly I don't want to go down in my pyjamas...

So I just parked my car and went upstairs.

We started to kiss in the doorway, I immediatelly picked her up and carried her (LIFT!) to her bedroom. Mind you, I was still wearing my suit and shoes. I started escallating rapidly, kissing her passionately. I faced several levels of LMR. First, she didn't want me to take her clothes off. I simply ignored and in a few minutes the top comes off. By this she is already worked pretty worked up. Then she said ok, but only from the waist up. I just chuckled and kept escallating. I brushed her vag a few times and she didn't seem to mind but when I tried to directly go for it she stopped me. Then she tried that bullshit that she was some lady problems (suggesting period). I called her out on that bullshit and kept kissing and touching all over. Then I used that trick from DiCarlo Ladder, the one when you grab her ass, pull one of her legs to the front (over you) and go for the vag from behind. Before she knew what was happening she was so worked up and wet that she couldn't resist. Off come the pants of the pyjamas and she is lying full naked there while I give her a G-spot orgasm. Now mind you, I love sex, but I also want me some foreplay and to this very moment she was very keen to receive but very passive to give back. So I wasn't exactly full hard on. But then she got on top of me kissed me all over and ultimately I was ready to go. Then she said she didn't have any condoms to which I just laugher. Guys, buy that shit in bulk and keep it EVERYWHERE. I mean EVERYWHERE. You car, your bike, every fucking jacket you ever wear. Every jeans with that little pocket. So we went on it, by that time I already made her cum twice so I just fucked her to my pleasure and when I came, I pulled out, took the condom and ditched it. We cuddled for a few minutes and had the pillow talk about where this is heading. The conversation went on like this (just a general ideas, not literal transcript):

Me: I like you but I am not looking for anything exclusive

Her: Gosh, why are you guys always afraid of commitment?

Me: It's not about fear. If I went exclusive with you, I would mean it which means I would not only tolerate you cheating, but neither would I tolerate it from myself. That means you would be the only person, who would directly control when I have sex. And I can't have that. I don't like to be dependent on anyone in the world (not only talking about sex) and made this my life mission. I do everything I can to only be dependent on myself.

Her: But then you are missing out on a lot of beautiful stuff

Me: No, that's not true. I can still have feelings for someone and not be dependent on them at the same time.

After that I dressed up and left to mine. So I pretty much thought "cool, I have a plate now in my main circle". We texted a little during monday, Tuesday she texted me in the evening that she is comming by mine and if I wanted to walk by the riverside so we just walked, talked and kissed.

Which brings us to last night, the group hangs around at the pub every Thursday night, so I texted her to come to my place before that and she obliged. Soon enough, the clothes come off and we go at it again but this time I want a proper foreplay, I want her to suck my cock. So I nonverbaly make it clear (mind you, I already made her cum by that time) but she seems reluctant. I jokingly ask "Don't tell me you never had it in your mouth" with a grin but she says it's not that.

And then she started to talk about all that from before again and pretty much told me that she knows that I am not looking for something exclusive and that she doesn't want me to change that for her. But because of that, she can't go full on into this because that would be self-destructive on her part (wow, the introspection, this girl actually realizes how riding the cc would damage her). I cut through to the point:

Me: So we are breaking up.

Her: Well we are not really a couple but.... I guess so.

Me: OK.

Her: Can we at least lie here and cuddle for a little longer?

Me: Yeaaaah, no.

I started to dress up, and so did she. I walked her to my building door (always locked) and she even tried to ego stroke me a little:

Her: You are an amazing kisser...

Me: Thanks... I would like to compliment you on something too, but I'm afraid I haven't seen much of your capabilities.

Her: Are you going to the pub?

Me: Maybe later, I need to take care of something first. (suggesting that if she doesn't take care of my orgasm, someone else will right away)

And that was it, we kissed one last time and I drove off on my bike.

I am actually kinda sad about this one, I guess I started to develop feelings as she is genuinely nice to hang around with.

Lessons learned:

• Sometimes, girls need a little more comfort, especially the more self-aware ones

• LMR is passable, just ignore most of it and escallate.

• Beware of the 'itis.

edit: grammar, formatting