How many times have you been up late at night, thinking about what that cute barista at Starbucks said to you? Did she smile at you? Was it friendly, or was she trying to initiate something? Did I have something in my teeth? Was I awkard?

The truth is, it doesn't matter. None of this does! If you got cancer and had three months to live, would you really think that what you said to Sally McHoe over at the supermarket matters one God damn bit? Of course not!

We keep so much extra stuff locked in our brain, things that don't really matter. Is it important? No. So why do we do this? It's because we're making things too complicated.

Keep It Simple Stupid. It's an old sales tagline. And it works like butter on toast when trying to get through life. If you think that your every action leads to another, which leads to another, then remember this. An action is... An action. Apart from a select few (the ones you should be thinking about) what you say to Jennifer Bigbutt in the bar is so unimportant, God couldn't even find it with His god-sized microscope. So don't think, do! Plus, your confidence will be so large from your DGAF attitude she'll start salivating that you even threw a glance in her direction. So stop thinking, talk to her, and watch the magic happen!