A story about this girl. She's fine overall, but has some baggage I would never want to deal with, because THIS is the AWALT kind of chick you want to look out for.

​

Met her through another girl I met, go on a date, don't kiss her, she freaks out and idgaf because she bored me with stories about work. Month later hits me up for a party, learn that she added my buddy and started flirting and getting with him. We find out, thought it would be funny to show up together at her party (mortified her). Made out with her, also slept with her, but only after she obviously played hard to get, and only when she was so drunk that when you would hold a fire next to her exhales, she would be a fucking firebreathing dragon. In bed she was just a sack of potatoes and while we were more of a FWB, she was a giant cockblock in me getting with her guests or friends. Dump her and the entire friendgroup because it's basically a bunch of 5's who think they are 8's. Don't see them for 4 months. Suddenly I see that this chick found a beta bucks and married him within 4 months at MOST.

​

Basically, she was taking every opportunity she could find, get herself pissed drunk and use that to escalate, because 35 and knock-knock, nature is calling. But can you blame her? What would you do if you are reaching the end of your fertility window? In the end you stop caring, because you want kids, +50% of marriages end up in divorce anyway so that's a matter of time, so if you are a decent men with good looks and finances, have babies with him and see if it works out, because the state is in your favor anyway.

​

Her beta bucks is also a guy who looks good, probably has a good job, but doesn't put himself out there, doesn't try to pull any ladies in the bar or club, anywhere else. A really passive guy who has to rely on women to come on to him, because otherwise he wouldn't find anyone. And guess which women would come on to him? Those which are undesirable by men and not approached, so they need to do the approaching themselves.

​

Work on your social skills, physique, clothing style, make friends, meet people, travel, try new things, explore life and especially don't be afraid to put yourself out there, and fail with women. They have turned down a ton of guys, she will forget your failure if you take it like a champ. Be your best self and take chances. Travis Pastrana didn't become the pro he is today without wrecking his body on a monthly basis.