Don't use TRP to sexually empower women.

There are men who see unabashed sluttiness and decadence as the ultimate sign that the feminine imperative has won. Sure, he doesn't think that any woman's earned her status, but he still concedes that she's empowered. It's these men, not feminists, who are the most guilty of praising sluts and who are the most empowering of women. They project fantasies onto these women of having endless amounts of only the best sex and of having endless amounts of servants and power. Instead of seeing her how the vast majority of non-RP men do, he's elevated her to such a status that he could never attain it himself, even if he doesn't actually want the chick because she's just too slutty.

The truth is that slutty women are like bad cheeseburgers. Nobody actually wants a Big Mac, but it's right there, it's ready now, and it doesn't cost much. Nobody finds Amy Scheumer attractive, but the reproductive cost for men is just low enough that he'll get it up when she's broadcasting her immediate availability. Nobody respects the Cheeseburger Sluts and no woman wants to be a Cheeseburger Slut. They don't sit there planning how to use Cheeseburger appeal to leverage the best genes, they just make desperate impulsive decisions. From what I see, the cheeseburger life isn't even much of a party. They fuck one or two guys per year and feel bad about it. There will always be propaganda to bolster sluts, but it has no place here.

Don't use TRP to give women authority over what a good man is.

A lot of people don't realize what the 80/20 rule means. It doesn't mean that the 20% are the best men who are tall, muscular, witty, funny, and naturally RP. It doesn't mean that the 20% are even the most attractive. It doesn't even mean that the 20% even "deserves" the sex it gets. It really just means that 20% of the men have 80% of the sex. I talk to a lot of guys here who screw themselves: They see the 20% as the "top" guys and so if they're not having sex, they see it as indicative of how good of a man they are and think they just aren't good enough for women. They psych themselves out of the game when they don't have to.

Recently I skyped with a guy at a top university who's six feet, rich, very muscular, and I'd say charismatic, but who wasn't in that 20% until we'd spoken for weeks. By any reasonable measure, he's a very high value man but just had the wrong attitude towards women. He so easily could have given women authority over his value as a man and decided to go self improve endlessly without even talking to a chick for another year. Instead, we talked and cleared a few things up, so now he's doing very well. Most of the guys I talk to aren't losers, they just think they are because they've given women the authority to decide their value and it really holds them back. What you need to do is assess yourself independently of what women think and then act strategically on that.

Don't use TRP to justify blue pill behavior.

Part of the reason women give such bad dating advice is because they genuinely do not know what they like or how to judge a man's attractiveness. They aren't rational enough to think logically about who's a good choice to fuck or even what they like to look at. They adapted to this by going with stupid heuristics that let her not think. They go for men who other women go for because they need to be told who they're attracted to. They go for men who treat them like shit because they assume he's earned the right by being so excellent, even if she can't figure out how. The system's got an internal logic to it and TRP basically figured it out. If you play the game right then it's pretty easy to exploit, but a lot of guys don't do it.

I call these guys "The Red Blue Pillers". They think to themselves: "I'm worth X and she might theoretically get more than that, so I'll close the gap by throwing some time or resources in." He's screwing himself by thinking that she's more rational than she actually is and he's fucking with her heuristic. When he spends those resources, he's not sweetening the deal like he thinks he is. He's making her second guess him. She's not thinking that he's now worth "X plus time and resources". She's wondering what he's compensating for and his effort actually lowers his value. His justification may be Red Pill but his actions are entirely blue, and so are his results. Don't do this. At all times come from a position of strength and play the game right. It's not that hard, just have some faith in yourself.