Hey guys, so in the past two days, I've had an eye-opening experience. I attended some exchange student event where people meet up at some bar and just chill over some beers.

The moment I stepped into the bar, I made sure to crack jokes about everything and everyone in the room. Even the cute bartender wasn't safe. I acted cocky, funny, was easygoing and everything went smoothly. I got IOIs from girls and it was time to hit on one of them.

And so I did. Not only one, but two (you can find further details in my previous post).

I got super kino close to them and spoke about sex and its aftermath with one of them. The other asked me if I had a girlfriend and was genuinely interested.

They both were wet af. I dodged their shittests and played the charming bastard by flirting with other girls who were present on that night.

Moral of the story is: I could fuck one of them on the spot on that night. But silly me, I asked them for a beer the next day and they agreed.

The whole thing went pretty sour from the beginning. They didn't show up on time, they went to the wrong bar, and when I met them, they were already kinda cold and the energy was drained somehow. That kind of excitement was gone which got through to me and made me a bit passive to them for the rest of the night.

They called their friends afterwards, and we were a big group and all of the sudden,I got self-conscious and realized that I'm not fucking either of them that night. So I grabbed my stuff told them goodbye and fucked off.

I'm still going to see other girls, but what I learnt from this is that if you kino a girl, you get green flags and she gets comfortable and your confidence is skyrocket. At least go for the kiss.

I have had multiple chances where I legit talked to them super close and could easily kiss one of them. But I fucked up.

EDIT: I didn't fake ibeing cocky like someone in the comment mentioned. I was in the mood to have some fun and I did. Usually I'm pretty aloof and distant from everyone. Those girls were attracted to me and attraction was built on that night and extinguished on the next.

Strike the iron while it's still hot means that when you build attraction with a girl and you get iois, go for the kiss or ask her back to your apartment. Don't wait like I did.

I agree the language used was pretty retarded probably because I was drunk.

Other than that, this post is about me fucking up. Not every field report should be a successful one where you get to bang the girl in question.

I didn't bang either of the girls, but hell did I learn something.