I swallowed the pill shortly after a devastating point in my life.

I was 18, sleeping on the couch of a drug infested home, smoking an ounce of pot a day with my drug dealing roommates who were gang members, not just affiliates. There was hardly ever food or anything to drink in the house but one thing was always available: Pussy and head.

Somehow my overweight, horrid smelling, and heavily tatted roommates ALWAYS had decent looking women chillin at their house, giving themselves away for little to no attention. The boys were bold. Rude to every girl there. The females loved the ruggedness.

They’d show up in the morning and fuck around with me and the boys all day. The smell of drugs, sweaty dick and artillery laying around like toys made their pussies wet.

Me, BP still/heartbroken, despite being included in a lot of activities, I decided to not pursue any sexual relationships at the time (monk mode?). I spent my free time working, smoking hella weed, and making music. I received so much female attention as “the new kid” but never understood the concept of escalation in order to seal the deal.

I couldn’t see why I differed so much from my roommates, until one day I popped a tab of acid and observed-

As far back as we can remember there have always been groups of people that band together to benefit each other exclusively, or also known as a “gang”. These groups usually have a handful of males, as well as female affiliates who like to benefit from it. In exchange for attention, time, a drink or a cigarette: a girl can be “down for the crew”.

“Down for the crew” - willing to exchange numbers with the boys and STDs

I witnessed the masochistic nature of girls by watching GROUPS of women submit to my “homies”. At the peak of my trip, I no longer saw myself and my roommates as people in the 21st century. I felt they were Rulers in a primal time, cave men almost. One goal: Protect their little land/business and fuck the groups of women in north faces and ugg boots like concubines.

Nothing has changed from the past.

There is still cave men like behavior present in the world. My other point is women want to be a part of something in order to feel, while also being attracted to ruthlessness. Which is why a lot of girls end up coke babies or you see them hanging out with affiliated gang members on social media.

All my friends were “savage”/cave man like, honored a code to the t (which a girl could see and respect), and always there to help a brother out in a time of need.

^ NOT CONDONING GANG activity but I will give credit where credit is due.

It doesn’t have to be positive at all, but if a girl has an opportunity to exercise every emotion, they’ll take it over anything else because what else would they do?

Play with their pussy for the twelfth time today? Start another Netflix series?

TLDR; girls love to associate with bands of powerful, ruthless men because that’s enough alpha dick for her and her friends, whether it puts them at risk or not cause they’re “bored”.

I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts or counter arguments.

Shoutout to everyone writing the articles on a daily basis and helping me get my life back on track.

Wish me luck in military school :)

Edit: during my time at the “trap”, I ingested LSD/acid about 13 times in a 3 month span. I never left my friends property because going out in public on acid isn’t a good idea if you’re likely to run into people you know.

Before you take any psychedelic consider the risks and research. Buy a test kit and make sure it’s real. I got it from a reliable source and I still decided to purchase a test kit.

It is possible for you to lose your mind, if you ingest something you shouldn’t. Be wary of fake designer drugs bullshit. It can hurt you instantly and if it doesn’t, it will ruin you in the long run.

That goes for any kind of drug if abused. I’m all for MJ but I think today, myself included, teens and adults use way TOO MUCH of it.

A lot of homeless people I met out on the street ended up there because they couldn’t moderate their pleasures in life. They’re sex addicts, drug addicts, or addicted to drama and stuck in a cycle of going in and out of jail.

Advice to my TRP teen readers: hold off on the pot until you’re 25+. If you’re stressed look up ways to get high from breathing techniques. Drink a coffee to get you buzzed in the morning. You won’t need that joint promise.