This article is in response to a post floating around. The post is based on a falty asumption that 'You can protect yourself from getting metooed if you have game/are an alpha.' Not only is this kind of attitude utter bs, but it is actually a sure-fire way of ruining your life.

Always assume the worst guys. Always prepare for the worst. I don’t care how suave your game is, how sky-high your smv is, I don’t care if you are the reincarnation of Casanova himself. Protect your ass. Literally.

Assuming that having game/being an alpha creates ‘genuine attraction’ and can protect you from getting metooed is ludicrous. A woman can cry rape even if you made her pass out from continuous orgasms. Even if she was begging to suck your dick. Women have a hamster up there, not a rational brain. It is capable of producing any kind of absurd notions, based on her current emotional state.

A woman can cry rape even if she called you her ‘true love’ last night. Even if you made her pass out from continuous orgasms. Even if she was begging to suck your dick. Even if it was consensual, between two adults. Hell, she will cry sexual harassment if you simply stare at her for 5 seconds and claim that you stalk her regularly.

Women are hardly the nurturing, caring partners they once used to be. Not to mention, they are emotional, not rational. Thus, capable of producing any kind of absurd notions, based on their current emotional state. Throw in her need for ‘social validation’ (not wanting her peers to judge her for being a slut), the current metoo climate, single moms and shitty feminists vilifying masculinity and you have a real, life threatening problem for all men out there.

And yes, my dear friend. The Slutty Stacy you fucked last night can ‘metoo’ you to save her reputation. Or the dumb Nancy in your office can get you fired for a fake 'sexual harassment' allegation. Your life, freedom, struggles and future does not mean jack shit to her.

I will give you one simple, shining example of why it is important to protect yourself, why nothing is worth years of prison. Remember Mike Tyson? Yes, the guy who became a 'World Heavyweight Boxing Champion' at the age of 20. He was a ‘ALPHA’ in every sense.

Fame, wealth, physique/looks, masculine demeanour, he had it all. He was at the height of glory. His SMV was off the charts. Any random Jane down the street would gladly suck his dick and thank god for it.

Do you remember his rape case? Desiree Washington (the accusor) was seen publicly kissing him in the back of a limo, going to his hotel at 1:30 am. Even a child can tell that he did not ‘rape’ her. I mean she went to his hotel room at 1:30 AM. To do what? Play monopoly?

Guess what? The panel of cuck-jury deemed him guilty. The biased judge armed with shit laws, did not take her previous sexual conduct into picture. (a former boyfriend of her submitted an affidavit stating that she had pulled the rape card on him as well). Mike was arrested and his life was ruined. His wealth, fame, boxing career gone.

And this was back in 1991, guys. We live in 2018. Metooing someone, crying rape, ruining lives of men is a sport nowadays. It is fashion. Given the absurdly high number of false rape claims, it is obvious that these women lack sympathy/empathy or any kind of humane notion towards men.

Look at the recent Kavanaugh case. Crying rape 30 years later!! A strategic, political move to ruin his life.Does anyone call bs on that? Nope. She gets 100% support by media while Kavanaugh is shamed and destroyed publicly.

Moral of the story: Don’t trust anyone. Ever. You can be the Chaddest of Chads with unparalleled game and still get ‘metooed’ and assfucked in prison just because some random hoe regretted society calling her a slut and decided to ‘metoo’ you. Or did it for revenge, political/societal gain, or just plain schadenfreude.

Always protect yourself. Have a cctv at your place. Save chat logs. Hang in public places, kissing and cuddling. Send a post sex ‘confirmation’ text and get her reply. Consult a lawyer on adequate measures to safeguard yourself. Do everything in your power to protect yourself from a potential rape claim.

Also, spread this message to others. I have written this post because I don’t want my red pill brethren to suffer from false rape claims. Warn and protect your brothers and friends from this nonsense.