For a while, it worked good enough for me. My changed attitude gave promising results. I put in a conscious effort 100% of the time to put up an act. So much so, that by the end of the day i would exhaust myself mentally.

“It’s been worth it,” I told myself. Not to toot my own horn here, but yesterday I learned that it indeed has been. The four stages of competence, a subject touched upon on this sub already, goes like this:

Unconscious Incompetence. The stage in which we AFCs find ourselves in before we find TheRedPill and before we figure out what we’ve been doing wrong. BPs fall into this category. This is where the avergage corporate diversity hire drones find themselves in as well.

Conscious Incompetence. The stage in which I and I’m assuming many others were when we first came across this sub which is hushed away by 90% of our media, academia, and our society. Once I read the sidebar, I fell into this category. I knew what I was doing wrong, I knew why it wasn’t working, all I had to do was correct myself. This is a huge stage that unfortunately most of Western men aren’t able to reach, to the delight of our elites.

Conscious Competence. The stage where I’ve spent the better part of a year in. What I’ve been doing is “tryharding,” so to speak. Faking it before I made it. That sounds like a criticism, but I believe for most people faking it is a necessary step to do for yourself to rise up in society. Over the past year with all my effort, every now and then i would still say something autistic, still fail a shit test occasionally. By faking being cooler than you actually think you are, (dont overdo this) you put yourself in situations that a “cool” person would be in. People around you will respond to this energy, and in turn you’ll gain experience putting yourself in situations that me as an conscious incompetent would have dreaded. More game oppurtunities, expanding social circles, etc. Showing up to that stuff is a necessary step needed to progress to the next stage, even if you aren’t the sharpest or funniest. Being around people will become natural to you.

Unconscious competence. The stage that describes what happens when something you previously practiced for the longest time to perfect comes out of you with little effort. This is making it. This is where you want to be at the end of the road of all of your efforts. To put the change of my mindset in words, it is this: Conscious competence me would ask myself if I should approach a girl, and worry about the outcome. Unconscious competence me asks myself how I am going to approach that girl, and then no further questions are asked. I look forward to conversations instead of dreading them but forcing myself into them. The group at the top of our society do not want men to become like this, especially in white countries.

This seems like I’m saying I’m done progressing, which isn’t even close. I’m 16, FFS. I’ve yet to recieve adult responsiblilities. However, once again i want to help our brothers on this sub. 99% of us can improve ourselves to the top 20%, but 70% of us don’t do it or don’t know how.

For the future of our nations we have to grow and lead. Become the best versions of yourselves, not only for you but for your people.