Summary: There are 2 things I've observed: 1. A relationship rhythm that rises and falls with the seasons of the year. 2. Girls text you out of the blue sometimes years later and what it means and why they do it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Body:

Good evening everyone,

I’m a long time lurker here and just want to say thank you. The Red Pill has made me the man I am today and has been one of the single most influential aspects of my life. So thank you.

I wanted to write about a couple things tonight, things that I have experienced and I’ll bet most of you have as well. There are no terms that I’ve seen regarding these experiences yet, so I’ll coin my own terms.

The first one is what I call the “relationship rhythm” (a play on circadian rhythm).

It’s a trend that I’ve noticed annually. Let’s start with the fall season (since we’re in it now). This is a time when girls want a relationship so they can do all the relationship stuff with their guys. Pumpkin patch dates, hot cocoa and snuggle, Thanksgiving meals and Christmas gifts, Instagram pictures, etc. This is a time when a lot of people are in relationships and camping down for the holidays. This persists through the beginning of spring. Women hate being alone, especially for the holidays.

Then, with spring break and “party times” on the horizon, girls start breaking up with their boyfriends so they can jump back onto the CC on Panama City beach, drink, fuck around at the inevitable 10 weddings that are coming up, and make dumb decisions (that are fun of course). Summer rolls in, and this trend continues (summer parties yay!). Once summer ends and fall begins, this cycle repeats.

Of course LTR’s will last through the year, but I’m speaking more to short relationships, which most relationships are. You can definitely work this trend to your advantage. Game girls hard during spring and summer, then snag down a ‘girlfriend’ during the winter (fuck buddy). Some proof to this that I’ve seen are tinder and bumble LIGHT UP during spring and summer then magically die after that. And the number of Facebook couples start emerging during the holidays.

The second thing I’d like to discuss is the “fallback effect”.

It happens after you have had a run in with a girl, whether it be a one night stand, couple month FWB deal, or even a few dates that go nowhere. After the aforementioned run-ins, you go your separate ways, continue banging plates and lifting weights, until…boom. Out of nowhere, a number you don’t recognize sends a text that reads “hey”. It’s from the girl you split with months or even years before.

What does this mean? Well, it could be a couple things.

• One, she just got dumped by Chad, and you happen to be the # in her phone that she’s gotten to next to see if she can get some cuddles, free meals, and attention (most likely)
  • Or two, you’ve been killing it at your job, the gym, and crushing life in general and she now finds herself irresistibly attracted to you (least likely).

What do you do? Well, my advice is to ignore them. After all, if you following “HumanSockPuppet’s Guide to Managing Your Bitches”, then she should have already been demoted to level 0 and therefore cannot rise higher than that ever again. If you weren’t following that incredible guide, then you still shouldn’t because you don’t want to be that beta fallback option (hence the name of the effect I’m discussing) she can rely on to get attention from. Besides, with your abundance mentality, a former plate’s attention should be the least of your concerns.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Conclusion:

Takeaways:

• By observing the seasonal trend of relationships, you can plan and act accordingly to maximize your benefits. Whether that be sex or a relationship or forging new plates
  • If a girl texts you after you have parted ways, it's either because you drastically improved your SMV recently, or she's just bored and got dumped by Chad. Either way, do not reciprocate with these girls. You should be too busy fucking plates and accomplishing your mission.

​

Thanks for reading, please let me know if this is something you’ve observed as well, or if I’m just full of shit. Again, thank you TRP. This sub has taken my rubble pile and sculpted a David from the ruins.

​

TL;DR - Relationships have an annual rhythm that flows with the seasons; girls keep your number as a backup option and will text you out of the blue sometimes years later.